|Anonymous|

Anonymous, 12:00 pm 6/8

Friday

I watched from afar. People could be so clueless when under stress. Although, I thought that by now they would have seen me.

I killed the boy. His heart lays in a wooden raft I made with my signature note. I couldn't help but smile as it drifted on the lake towards the camp. He was almost no fun. He gave up fighting after the second layer of flesh was carved out. Although his death was indeed fun and interesting. Out of all things, he feared having his heart carved right out of him. I did just that for him. No one ever feels bad when they see me for the first time. They only act scared and beg me to let them go. No one ever asks, "Why?" If they would have I would've given them the honest truth. Because Alli and Collin took something from me. And them being careless as they are, they didn't bother to realize what it was.

Now I sit here observing and planning. I would let the campers go on the bus. But I wasn't so sure if I would let them go just yet. I was just starting to have a little bit of fun.

If anyone survived it would be Madi. I let her go intentionally knowing she would most likely die in those woods trying to find her way out. I also knew that there was a chance that she would survive. But if she wanted to survive, she would have to earn it first.

I was one short as I counted all the present campers. The boy from earlier that was with Collin. Art was his name. Definitely a weird name although, I understood when I figured out it was only a nickname. But, Art still wasn't back yet, he might have the same fate as Madi. But that only leaves me with one more left in their little friend group. And I was just saving her for last.