|Madi|

Madi, 10:00 am 6/6

Wednesday

I never slept. With everything going on I think anyone who did sleep was a maniac.

I laid in my uncomfortable sleeping bag for hours until I heard people outside. I got up and saw I was actually the only one in the tent. I went outside and saw a crowd near the lake.

I noticed an awful smell like the one the day before when we found that girl. As I got closer, it grew worse. I plugged my nose and made my way through the crowd. I saw Art and Collin here but not Kendall. Everyone had their eyes fixed on a black garbage bag with flies swarming it. On top, was what looked like a note. But no one was going any closer to read it.

A boy from my class walked forward and grabbed the note. He made sure everyone could see as he held out the knife, it's blade dull and red, that was found in the note. He was shaking as he slowly began to read the note. He didn't read it outloud as we all expected him to. Instead, we all watched as his face turned pale and his eyes grew wider and wider while filling with horror. He dropped the note and backed away from the bag.

Art went up to the note and picked it up. He came over to me and Collin so we could read it. Some other people gathered around, trying to see. Others stayed put, recalling that boy that read it.

The note was long and had sloppy handwriting but it was just neat enough that I could read it.

You must recognize this girl. I will admit she was a handful but not anything I couldn't handle. And to think that the very place I kept her wasn't so far from here. Yet you still couldn't hear her screams. She cried and begged for me to let her go. That was her first mistake. Never show weakness.

She feared her whole life to be tortured to death. Ironically, that's actually how she died.

For 17 hours I slowly cut off bits and pieces of her flesh with this knife I borrowed from a fellow camper. First, I started with her hair, then her fingers. Then I moved to bigger things like her eye to her lip to her teeth. Only 8 hours in she asked me to just finish her off. Funny how she went from begging to live to wanting to die isn't it?

She could hardly speak when I gave her the kind favor of asking her for her last words. But sadly, she died before she could say them.

Then I decapitated her and sent her parts here. Much joy it brings to me. Have a nice stay. :)

Was this a joke? I looked at the bag with flies swarming it. Flies, bad smell, a knife that was covered in some red substance, a literal black bag. That could only mean one thing. There was a body in that bag. And with Alli being missing...

No. This had to be a joke.

Before I realized it, someone was at the bag trying to open it. They slashed the thing open on the side with the knife.

A few seconds passed by before a hand came tumbling out, then a foot. Then a head. It landed facing directly towards us, so we could see it's short brown hair and one single blue eye. The number 2 was carved into its forehead. Even though she was absolutely unrecognizable, I knew, It was Alli. And that she was dead.

Everything after that was a blur. Some people started to scream, some cried, and some started to pack their bags.

I managed to get back to the tent in time when I noticed Kendall was up. She was in a cradle position and her face was as pale as ever.

I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't say anything. When Collin and Art came they told me to pack my bags. When I asked why, they said they already made a plan to leave in an hour or two. I could see they were both scared. They were nearly crying too.