|Kendall|

Kendall, 6:00 pm 6/5

Tuesday

Alli was being held captive. At least that's what the note said. The note that was at the big tent once we all got back. That meant that whoever was holding her captive was here when we all weren't.

There was also another note. It was found tucked inside that dead girl's waistband of her pants. Unfortunately, the students got it before the teachers were able to so they read it outloud. It said a bunch of graphic things like how the girl screamed and cried and how her death was slow and painful. They also mentioned that she was pinned on that tree alive. I hate to even think of it. I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all. Like, ever.

The teachers are trying to get a hold of the busses to bring them back but there's no service. Some people are planning to escape sometime tomorrow. I'm assuming since it's dark that they are either too scared or don't want to get lost so they chose tomorrow.

Some people think it's a joke. They think that body was a fake and this whole thing is a big prank or something. I didn't see the body but it did smell pretty bad. Other people think that it's that little ghost of the boy.

While I only heard one person say this, I think many other people might believe it too but, someone came up with the idea that it could be someone amongst us. That there is a literal murderer here. I don't believe that. If I had to pick one of the theories, it would be that the ghost boy did it. I mean, isn't it weird how Alli, who didn't believe in ghosts just disappeared the next day?

No one was looking for Alli anymore. Not even Collin, Madi, or Art. They lost hope. I didn't though. That's why I'm still searching for her now.

I've searched in the woods, around the tents. I think she's in the woods. Far in the woods though. I can't bring myself to take more than 10 steps into the woods. Atleast, not at night when it's all spooky. I've been getting this weird feeling ever since Alli went missing. Like someone was watching me. But when I looked around, no one was there. I hate feeling watched.

I looked out at the woods one last time before I would go back to my tent. I'd be the only one in that tent now.

I jumped when I heard the crunching of leaves. I calmed down when I realized it was just me. I started to head back when I thought I heard voices in the woods. I looked to see all the people at their tents so I knew that if I got jumped that my screams would be heard. I took a few steps closer to the voices. By now it was pitch black and I didn't have a flashlight. I reached the point where I was close enough to hear the voices clearly.

"-if someone sees us?" Said a girl in a low voice.

"No one will, we're too far out. Plus everyones all scared now." Came a boy's voice.

I listened a bit more until they weren't talking anymore. I tried to register who they could be when it hit me, those voices were familiar. A sudden thought came to my head. I didn't want to believe it so I got rid of the thought.

I was still curious though so I took a few steps closer. I was hidden behind a tree so I wouldn't be spotted. There was enough light coming from the tents that I could just make out a blonde haired boy with a brunette haired girl.

It took me a second to realize what I was witnessing. Karl was cheating on me. And with the girl I'd always been so worried about. It was that girl from the flower shop. I didn't even know she went to this school, much less that she was here. But to think while I was searching for my missing friend, he was out here with this girl.

I wanted to confront him but I didn't want to cause drama. I decided to just deal with it in the morning. I'd break up with him then. He wasn't even worth anything to me anymore. That's what I tried to tell myself as I walked back to my tent with tears in my eyes.