16

"Police! Hands up!" Simon, Sydney, and Kate all turned around. "I got three more." The police officer spoke into his walkie talkie. "How many kids are here?" The police officer asked. "I'm bad at counting." Simon said instantly. "Sir, with all due respect, you need to get the fuck out of here." Sydney panicked. "Drop you weapons, slide them over here." He said. "It's a water gun." Kate said. "Slide them!" The cop raised his voice.

The teens followed his instructions while also thinking 'what the fuck' it was only a water gun. What damage was it gonna do? Did he think water to the eye would kill him?

Well in this case...blood.

Before the officer could say anything else the sound of yelling filled their ears. The officer head snapped towards the yelling, he looked back at the teens. "Stay right here." He said as he ran off towards the yelling.

"Well...he's dying." Simon whispered. "This may sound dumb. But I want to see what's going on." Sydney said. "What no!" Kate whispered yelled. "Like peaking? Is peaking a crime now too?" Sydney asked with a smile. "It's not a crime, but it would turn into a crime if you get killed." Simon said with a shrug. "Thanks for letting me know. I'm peaking." Sydney whispered as she crawled forward, from behind the booth.

She watched as the cop shot at someone multiple times. He yelled something before firing his gun again. That person turned around and Sydney felt sick to her stomach as she noticed the man's face. She watched as the man stabbed the cop straight in the stomach.

"H-holy shit." The girl nearly fell forward, Simon quickly grabbed her waist pulling her into his lap. "W-what?" He asked the girl watched as her facial expression completely changed. "I-it's the milkman. He's a creep killer, he licks on his victim's and all that other weird shit." Sydney explained quickly. "How do you know about all of this?" Kate asked. "I studied them with Josh, or when I was bored at home." She simply said.

"The plan...shit the plan- we need to be at the rope." Simon whispered, the girl's eyes widened as they got up. Sydney grabbed both of their hands as they ran to the rope and quickly held onto it.

Within seconds Nightwing went storming into book store. Simon instantly started pulling the rope to get the gate to close. It then stop once it got near the floor. "Of course we get the fastest killer with the broken ass gate!" Kate yelled as she rushed over to the gate and tried pulling it down. "A little help here!" Sydney snapped out of her petrified state and tried helping her close it. "It won't shut!" Sydney panicked. Simon them came and helped and it finally closed as soon as Nightwing took a strike and it hit the gate.

"That's for hitting Syd in the back." Simon said as he held up his middle finger to the killer. "Simon!" Kate yelled as they ran.

They got to the food court and hopped over the counter, at the pizza booth. "Guys-" Simon was cut off by everyone  telling him to be quiet. "What?" He whispered. "It got too quiet." Deena whispered as they all ducked behind the counter.

"It's him." Ziggy said, gaining everyone's attention. "You don't have to do this." Deena said. "Yes, I do." She said as she hopped over the counter. "Mount top." Deena said as she hopped over the counter. Sam then started to growl once again.

Josh then followed Deena and Martin looked over at the other teens. "We're following them." Sydney whispered as she stood up slowly, her back was killing her, and ignoring it wasn't making it any easier to ignore.

She hopped over the counter, along with everyone else. "Get back to your gates, get ready to release them." Josh said and they nodded as they headed back to the gates.

They heard as the gate started opening. As Simon went to open the gate Sydney stopped him. "Wait. Ziggy...she's screaming." The girl said. "The plan went wrong?" Kate asked as they headed down the mall to see Ziggy struggling to get the milkman off of her.

Sydney watched as Deena cut her palm open and her blood instantly started spilling out. All the killers head popped up in Deena's direction. Nick escaped, and Josh yelled for his sister to go after him. As she started to run Skull Mask started to catch up to her, out of no where, Martin hits Skull Mask in the face with a chair making him fall. "Holy shit that was cool. Come on!" Kate yelled as she ran into the clothing store with Ziggy and Josh. Simon, Sydney and Martin enter the store while Josh still panicked.

"It's my shirt, it's covered in her blood!" Ziggy explained as she threw the shirt out and the closed the gate. "Holy shit. I'm going to need the whole bottle of pain reliever pills after this." Sydney said. "Hey, how about you just sit down for a second, we'll handle this." Simon said as his hand rested on the side of Sydney face. She girl blushed as she nodded slightly. "But if you need my help, I can do it. I promise." The girl said. "No, he's right, Syd. Sit this one out." Josh said to the girl.

Sydney listened as they came up with a plan to shoot each killer with Deena's blood. "My moneys on tall guy or Nightwing." Simon said and they all looked back at the boy and he shrugged. "What?" He asked confused, they turned back to look at the killers.

"I got that creepy perv motherfucker right in the bullseye." Martin said. "The way he walks is creepy." Sydney said as she shivered in disgust. "Holy shit, his face is fucked." Kate said and Sydney nodded. "It makes him creepier." Simon added.

"This is gonna work, right?" Martin asked. Before for know it, the tall man, The Grifter grabbed the Milkman by his next. Soon there they were. All on the ground covered in blood.

Not edited!

YALLLLL I'm so sorry for not updating any sooner it's just that school got hectic.

ANYWAY TODAYS ZENDAYA'S BDAY(it's 11pm where I'm from rn) AND TOMS POST WITH THE 'My Mj' IS LITERALLY SO CUTE😭