14

Monday, 23 November 2015

[POV ALEX]

"Mr. Turner are you alright?"

Another stitch at the waist made me see stars.

"Yes Christopher, I was... playing golf I guess.... I got a contracture from a bad swing..."

"Do you want me to help you up?"

"Oh no, Christopher, don't worry, just go easy!" I replied patting my driver's shoulder.

I remember the night before when I went to bed my muscles were relaxed and ecstatic, how could I not be like that when I had the best orgasms of my life? A smile spread across my face at the thought of who had given them to me. I could still feel Miles' every touch on my skin. I felt full. I had no idea that the next day I would wake up feeling sore. My back was killing me and even if I made simple movements a strong ache was going straight to the private area, I allowed him to explore. I didn't want my pain to be noticeable, but the problem was when I sat down or tried to get up. Any movement involving my butt was a real sacrifice. Ridiculous! How much could it hurt? I suspected that the issue wasn't really that I had given myself to Miles, but that I had done it for the first time four times in a row in one day.

I had a lot of work to do and I knew I would spend the morning in front of my laptop. However, I couldn't stop my gaze from wandering to the clock. Each hand was getting closer to the desired time: to meet Miles again. When the time struck 10:44 AM after two coffees and with most of the paperwork completed, Miles emerged from the lift looking ridiculously handsome. He winked at me and turned to Alexa. I pretended to stay focused on the screen, but I watched him out of the corner of my eye. When I saw that his tasks were apparently completed, I turned my attention to the Excel file open on my screen, waiting for him to approach. The wooden door frame clattered to his tapping. Our gazes met and our lips spoke each other's names. I gestured for him to enter, close the door and the window curtain that allowed me to view the reception area.

"Anything else, Mr. Turner?" he replied, rolling his eyes as he complied with my demands.

I took the opportunity to get up without him seeing my acrobatics to do so. He turned on his heels and slowly made his way to meet me. I leaned against the side of my desk facing the window. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I hugged his neck. Miles' hands went to the side of my hips, trying to pull me up and sit me on the desk, which caused me to wince. He asked me what was wrong, but I didn't get to answer because when I opened my lips to do so, he widened his smile.

"Oh... don't tell me that..."

"Shut up," I interrupted pretending to be in a bad mood.

"Aly, did I kick you off the bed?" he asked in a mocking tone.

"You're such an idiot!"

The smile on his lips disappeared and his countenance became serious.

"Honey, I'm sorry! It's normal... I felt like that the first time... I forgot, though. It'll be just a few days. We shouldn't have, you know, so many times."

"No, we shouldn't have."

Miles stroked my cheek and gave me a little kiss and proceeded to take off his coat, lift up his shirt and unbutton the bottom buttons. Alarmed, I asked what he was doing. He turned around and asked me to lift up as much of his shirt as I could. As I did so I discovered jagged scratches decorating his back.

"Did you see that? There's one that burns like hell!" he rearranged his clothes. "I think we're even."

"You're not going to compare my scratches to...!" I paused.