thank you, 2022!

I would like to wish my readers a very merry Christmas, a night full of magic and lots of love. Thank you for still being here with me. It has been a very hard year for me and for that I have been absent, even though the guilt consumed me. However, here I am. I'm not as I would like to be, but I'm here. Writing is the only thing I still have. It's the only thing I haven't lost and I hope I never do. I don't know what I would be without ink, whether digital or liquid. Thank you for taking the time to read me and especially for letting me know. You have no idea what it does to me when I receive unexpected messages telling me how much you like a scene, what you don't like and especially when you tell me that my story helped you in times of sadness. When they tell me these things, when they confess to me that I helped them without knowing it, I feel that maybe my presence on this planet is not in vain, so thank you. From a distance, in anonymous, I'm leaving a little bit of me in someone and for my delicate soul, that's more than enough.

I must also thank my editors, without them, my writing would not be the same; Alex, Blanca, Fateme and Lily, who collaborated on the English version. Charlie and Lise, for the French dialogues.

On the other hand, I would like to thank Ali and Fer, my two unconditional friends in the fandom. Without them, my stories wouldn't be as beautiful as they are.

Happy new year, in advance, I wish you lots and lots of love.

rosie