☽ 1 ☾

Teeth latched onto skin and Colby moaned, bucking his hips into his mate beneath him. Friction and heat trickled across Colby's sweaty skin as desire and lust raged inside of the Alpha. His teeth ached as he bit down on his mate's neck, chasing the high of a climax, and sealing the bond between the pair of them again. He grunted loudly against his mate's neck.

It had been only a year since Colby's fight with Lucian and only a few months since the Krac House joined the Trap House Pack. But most importantly, it was only a few months since Colby and Sam could take moments like this. They had been so busy filming videos for their channel, then their whole trip to the UK, and dealing with the changes of their channel from getting arrested. Finding pleasure within each other was one of the few ways they could relax after everything that had happened to them in the past.

"Ah!" his mate cried out in ecstasy beneath him, "Colby... fuck," the blonde bit his lip, drawing blood which the Omega licked away quickly.

Music blared from Colby's speakers around them, muffling their noises to the rest of the pack inside the house. Even though Colby loved to hear his mate's noises, especially when Colby was plowing into his mate like a feral wolf, Colby also knew that not everyone in the house needed to hear them. Their scents, the new mating mark on his mate, their sex hair—were all enough clues on their own.

Colby groaned in response against his mate's mark, grinding down against his mate's cock, "Sam...," he called out in a muffle.

The blonde Omega whimpered, fingers clawing at the brunette's hair.

Sam couldn't do much anyway besides that as Colby had hand-cuffed Sam with a pair of fuzzy black cuffs and so Sam draped his arms around Colby's neck, simply holding onto his mate for the ride. Usually, Colby kept the cuffs hanging from their shared bed, mainly for easy access. Then the fans, who honestly are secret FBI agents, saw it and Sam was a blushing mess for the next week while Colby simply laughed at his mate. Every time Sam saw those fuzzy black handcuffs, it reminded him that the whole world knew of Colby's kink and Sam was a bit possessive over that fact.

Sam tightened his hold on Colby's waist with his legs, using all his strength to keep their bodies together despite the slick between Sam's thighs or the sweat from the physical exertion.

"Fuck!" the Omega cried out, baring his throat further to his mate, feeling euphoria coming from the mating mark his Alpha mate was re-establishing, "I'm so fucking close, Alpha..."

Colby somehow seemed to pick up speed in response, feeling his knot start to form at the base of his cock and desperately craving friction. They were both out of control now, relying solely on their carnal needs to finish their actions for them. Tears of pleasure trickled from the corner of Sam's eyes and his whole body felt like he was on fire, but with Colby's body over his it soothed the burn. A give and take of fire and ice.

Suddenly, knocks on the door made both of them freeze despite the soft whines coming from the Omega. Colby let go of Sam's flesh from between his teeth, placed a kiss to the bruised flesh, and rose up on his hands and knees above Sam. Crimson eyes stared down at Sam with worry, making sure he is okay, before raising a perfect eyebrow.

"Was that--?" The Alpha was going to ask if he had heard the knocks when they came again to answer his unfinished question.

"Alpha Colby?"

The voice belonged to Jake Webber, their brother-from-another-mother and one of their Beta's.

Colby groaned as he slowly crawled away from his mate with an aching cock. He pulled a black silk sheet from their bed and wrapped his lower body in to cover himself up.

Usually, when one of his best friends (and fellow pack members) called him by his ranking outside of their mental link or when they Changed, it meant business. And not good business.

Sam raised up on his elbows, pulling their comforter over his lower half, and simply watched and listened carefully to his mate and the Beta. The music was switched off a few seconds later by Colby, swallowing them in silence. The Alpha walked over to the door, tightening the sheet knotted at his groin, and opened it.

"Jake?"

The Beta stood on uneasy feet before the Alpha with shifty eyes. He wore a pair of sweatpants and a bright yellow muscle tank top. But the anxiety coming from him flooded the doorway, surely covering up the scent of what the Alpha and his Omega were doing only seconds before.

"What's going on?" Colby wasn't liking this.

Jake licked his lips, "We have a problem," and motioned to come with him down the stairs.

Colby quickly turned behind him, grasping the door knob. He caught the scene of Sam flying off the bed butt-naked to grab his fallen pants. Shutting the door behind him, Colby rushed down the stairs behind the Beta, finding the rest of the pack sitting in the movie theater beneath the stairs. Jake plopped down on the beanbag near the screen where Tara sat, wrapping her arm around her mate. Elton and Corey sat beside each other in one of the seats towards the back, holding the other's hands tightly. All four of Colby's closest pack members peered up at the large screen which drew the Alpha's attention quickly.

The evening news was playing and police lights flashed, screaming brightly, flooding their personal movie theater in blues and reds. A redhead reporter suddenly came on the screen with a wide-eyed and wild look in her eyes.

"Yes, I am currently at the scene--," Sam came rushing into the room at that moment wearing only his jeans from earlier, coming to a stop beside Colby; his new mating mark was bloody and bruised against his pale flesh, but it was staring to heal, "--of a gruesome double-murder of Los Angeles bar owners Charles and Bridgette Turner. Police suspect the murderer to be 27 year old YouTube Fashion Guru, Amber Scholl. Right now, Miss. Scholl is running on foot and police are chasing her. The police are asking that anyone nearby should take shelter and to please contact the Los Angeles police station if you see Miss. Scholl."

Colby felt his heart drop at the mention of his friend and Sam grabbed a hold of his hand.

"What--?" he was trying to talk but Jake silenced him a few seconds later.

"Thank you, Charlotte," the screen split into two as the reporters back at the station weighed in on the situation, "And am I correct that we have footage of Miss. Scholl at the crime scene?"

The redhead nodded, "Yes and I warn viewers that the following footage is quite disturbing.

Beneath the newsreel, Colby saw the headlines change from "DOUBLE MURDER OF L.A. BAR OWNERS" to "WEREWOLF HUMANOID MURDERER ON FOOT!" A familiar snarl brought Colby's attention back up to the security footage pulled from inside a bar. The brunette female YouTuber stood in the middle, just standing there, fingers bent awkwardly into claw shapes, dripping with blood. Then, the individual looked up at the camera with golden eyes shimmering in the low-resolution footage. She turned quickly, disappearing out a side door, bending the metal in two. The footage ended and the redhead filled the screen again.

"If you see Miss. Scholl, please approach with caution."

The screen turned back to the reporters, a small square next to their heads filled with a pixelated screenshot of Amber's figure with golden eyes. The two reporters at their filming desk looked just as shocked as the rest of the Trap House pack.

Jake stood up as the news segment ended, revealing the YouTube logo. Clearly, it apparently was only a recording and was posted recently. Jake looked at the Alpha.

"See? We got a problem, Colby."

The Alpha exhaled, running a hand through his hair, "Shit..."