Introduction

Niall's P.O.V

"The bad boy, from Bradford, he moved here a couple weeks ago right?" I asked my best friend Lou. We've been best friend since we were just young lads. "Yeah, that's him. I don't know what his story is, but I think he's bad news." I don't believe that he's bad news. But I'll let Lou think whatever he wants. Every bad boy has a story behind them. That's just their outer shell. "HEY LADS! Did you guys study for the test today?" Typical Liam, always worrying about school. Oh, Liam, he's also been one of my best friends, since we were you too. I was so deep in thought that I just ignored Lou and Liam and we walked into our high school.

The bad boy, I'm not aware of his name, people who know him just call him Z. This boy was beautiful, when I say beautiful, I mean drop dead, make you have to catch your breath, gorgeous. He was a tan lad, with beautiful brown eyes and hair that was always perfect. He seemed like the type of guy to be conceited, very vain. Vain.. Vain.. Zayn! That's his name. Zayn, I remember hearing his name when my history teacher introduced him to the class when he first arrived here in Ireland.

Zayn's P.O.V

I'm the new kid in Ireland. I came here with my step brother, Harry. He was adopted. Yes, I was adopted as well. We just moved to Ireland, Mullingar to be exact. This was a small town, everyone knew we were the new kids in town, we had to make a name for ourselves real quick. Harry has really brown curly hair, he hides behind the 'bad boy' look. He's really my only friend as of now, I know it's kind of lame hanging out with your brother, but you got to do what you go to do.

The first day of high school everyone knew who we were. Kids would not even look at us like they were afraid. Mullingar is a safe town, they were never exposed to someone who smoked, or someone who had a 'bad boy' personality. However, ever since the first day I came here, there was this one boy, who never stopped looking at me, he would just stare at me, like I was some kind of animal. He had gorgeous blue eyes and luscious blonde hair, I'm guessing it was bleached. I've never had thought of being gay, but he was the most gorgeous person to ever be put on this planet.