Chapter 5.

Niall's POV.

"Acheem" . It sounded like someone was trying to get our attention. We pulled apart from our kiss, to turn around and see Liam walking into the flat, grinning from ear to ear. "Sorry to interrupt, whatever was going on here. But i'm home. You guys could stay and finish if you'd like. But I have to get some rest before school tomorrow." It was already 11:00 ! Zayn waved goodbye and ran out the door to his motorcycle. I was going to be home about a half hour past my curfew! I was screwed. What was my mum going to say? Was she going to be upset.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN. YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK. YOUR CURFEW IS 10:30 NO LATER. WHEN YOU LIVE UNDER MY ROOF. YOU LIVE BY MY RULES." My mum shouted once I walked into the house. I shook it off and just went right upstairs to my room. I couldn't go to sleep because I was thinking so much. Zayn kissed me. He made the first move. Does he like me? Or did he just get caught up in the moment?  All of these thoughts filled my mind and I could not fall asleep. I took my phone out to text Liam, but I had realized that I had a missed text. It read:

"Hey blondie. We're going to have to talk about this sooner or later. Don't let this be awkward. - Zayn. x"

"Zayn, it won't be awkward. I've had a crush on you since the first day I seen you. - Niall. x"

While I waited for Zayn to text me back, I texted Li.

"Hey Li, My mom was freaking out because I was late. 'Her house, her rules.' I was wondering if we could share a flat. I'll pay for half the rent! - Niall. x"

"Yeah, sure Ni. Pack your stuff and you can be completely moved in by tomorrow! - Liam. x"

I was extremely tired and couldn't wait to see Zayn tomorrow, but now, it's bed time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam and Louis picked me up in the morning on the way to school. Liam looked at me like I should tell Louis about last night, but I just couldn't, it wasn't the right time. We pulled up to school and saw Zayn and Harry outside, in the corner. Zayn had a fag in his mouth. Harry stood next to him, pretending to look like a 'bad boy'. It was funny watching them now, because I actually knew it was all an act. Lou, Liam and I all walked into school, walking past Zayn and Harry. Zayn winked at me. Sending chills up my spine, causing my face to turn a red color. Liam and Lou were talking about me moving into Liam's house. I hope Lou didn't mind. It was time for him to get out on his own too.

Math and English dragged by once again. I could not wait to see Zayn. As I walked into History class he stared at me and said "Hey, did you get my text?" oh man, I forgot to check my phone after I got the last text from Liam. I have to wait to see the reply 'til after school. "No, sorry. phones dead. I'll see it later." I lied. Things weren't awkward between Zayn & I. I'd like it to stay that way. I felt his eyes on my back the whole class. Oh how I wanted to turn around and kiss him. I'm not even sure if he feels the same. This is one thing I must find out.

Zayn's POV

After I left Liam's flat I texted Niall once I got home. I couldn't keep what just happened deep down. I need to make sure I wasn't losing Niall as a friend. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and wrote:

"Hey blondie. We're going to have to talk about this sooner or later. Don't let this be awkward. - Zayn. x"

Niall replied quickly after I sent it.

"Zayn, it won't be awkward. I've had a crush on you since the first day I seen you. - Niall. x"

"I'm so glad you just sad that, I remember when Mrs. William's introduced me to the class. You caught my eye right away, thank you so much for being there for me last night. - Zayn. xx"

I rolled over onto my side and went to sleep. I couldn't wait to see Blondie at school. Haz and I got to school fairly early. I need my time to make sure I can have a cigarette before walking into the school. Usually Niall gets dropped off behind the school. But today he car pooled with Liam, and his other friend. I think his name is Louis. The three innocent boys walked into the school, right passed me and Haz. Niall didn't even say hi, we made eye contact, and I winked at him. But that's about it.

I couldn't wait to see him in History. The first two periods dragged. But in history I asked him if he got my text. He said no, and that he'd check it later. Hopefully we can meet up after school today. I can not wait to hang out with him one on one again.

After school I received a text from Niall.

"Zayn, it was my pleasure. Don't thank me. Come over to Liam's flat ? I need some help. - Niall. x"

I wonder what he needs my help with, but ill do anything to get one more day to hang out with Niall. Turns out he was moving into Liam's flat. And he needed my help moving. I gladly helped him and we had fun doing it. Harry came over to help too. And so did Louis, Niall's friend. Niall and I walked into his new room. "Looks good." I said as Niall grinned. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close. "Zayn, Kiss me." Niall whispered in my ear. I obeyed. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth, I gladly granted access. Our tongues wrested fighting for dominance, my won of course. I pulled away, and wrapped my hands around his waist. Wondering what I should say next. That kiss was one I will never forget.

Niall's POV

After school I turned on my phone right away, receiving 2 text messages on from "ZAYN<3" and one from "Louuu"

I opened Lou's first, saving the best for last.

"Hey, Ni. I miss you bro. We never hang out anymore. You're always with that new kid. What's his name? Zayn? - Lou x"

I didn't answer Louis. That message made me highly upset. I opened the second message. The one I've been waiting for.

"I'm so glad you just sad that, I remember when Mrs. William's introduced me to the class. You caught my eye right away, thank you so much for being there for me last night. - Zayn. xx"

I replied quickly, smiling as wide as I could. I made my way to Liam's flat. With all my stuff. Once I got there, I texted Zayn back.

"Zayn, it was my pleasure. Don't thank me. Come over to Liam's flat ? I need some help. - Niall. x"

I heard Zayn's bike pull up outside of Liam's flat. He brought Harry. And Liam and Lou were here to help me move in. Zayn was wearing a muscle shirt, with black skinny jeans with white high tops. He looked FIT. I was trying not to think about it. Because if I did, I knew I'd regret it. I brought Zayn to show him my room. He was sweaty. It was hot, to be honest. I wrapped my arms around his hips and whispered in his ear. "Zayn, Kiss me." He obeyed. I licked the bottom of his lip, asking for entrance into his mouth. He gladly granted it, and our tongues wrestled for dominance. His won of course. We pulled apart, and I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. He looked at me, right into my eyes and asked

"Niall. Will you be mine?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update the next chapters tomorrow. Enjoy! x