Chapter 6.

Louis' POV

Niall has been spending a lot of time with the new bad boy kid. Zayn I think was his name. Niall is my best friend. He's MINE. And I don't need some new kid taking him from me. Just because they were science partners doesn't mean I have to lose my best friend to him. I have Liam though. By the end of the school year, I think we'll all be friends again. I'm moving into Liam's flat  by the end of next month, we should all be friends again when we start living together.

Niall and Zayn have been upstairs for quite a while now. Liam & I were talking to Harry about how his life in Mullingar was so far. He said he's really liked it, but doesn't have many friends. I actually began to feel bad for Harry. "Man, you and your brother are welcome here any time." I heard Liam say. I guess we shared mutual feelings. The kids needed friends, i'm sure Ni wouldn't mind if we asked them to come over here now and then.

Speaking of Niall, him and Zayn walked down the stairs, grinning like crazy. "Hey lads! Thanks for helping me move in! I really appreciate it." Niall said with a huge grin still on his face. Zayn sat down next to Liam, and Niall sat down next to Zayn. Something was going on here, and I felt completely out of the loop.

Liam looked down at his phone, smiling. He looked at Niall, and winked. I'm not sure if I'm being replaced by Zayn. Like, Zayn Liam and Niall! The three best friends. It used to be 'Niall, Louis and Liam. Friends 'til the end of the end.' Am I being replaced by some new kid in town..

Zayn's POV.

When I asked Niall to be mine, I was so scared. If he said no, our friendship is no longer, but if he said yes, i'd do anything to make him happy. The blonde boy, with the pale skin, standing in front of me, pecked me on the lips, looked into my eyes, and nodded. Niall was mine. I'll keep it that way forever. "Hey, let's get down stairs before they start to get suspicious" Niall whispered. We made our way down stairs to where the three boys were seated around the table. I sat next to Liam, and Niall sat next to me. He was my boyfriend now, MINE.

Niall took out his phone. I bet he's texting his mom. Liam took out his phone to, looked at my Niall, and winked. Niall is MINE. All mine. Niall told me that Liam knows that he's gay. Maybe he just told him that Niall & I were together now. I hope that is all it was. Louis looked at Niall, his eyes full of confusion and anger. I hope Louis is okay. I think he feels left out. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Niall, while Haz and Liam continued there conversation.

"Hey man, I think it's time to tell our BEST friends that we're gay. I think Louis is feeling left out. - Zayn xx"

"I think you're right. Let's do it. - Niall <3"

"Thanks so much!" I heard Harry say to Liam while I put my phone away. I wonder what they were talking about. Louis was deep in thought over next to Harry, he looked really angry. "Hey lads, I - I mean we have something to tell you." Niall said looking at me. I loved when he looked at me. His blue eyes were beautiful. "Alright, we're listening." Liam said smiling. I have a feeling that he knows what Niall is about to say. "Zayn is my boyfriend. I'm gay and so is he." Niall said real quiet. Louis looked surprised, Harry was smiling and Liam was the most excited about the whole thing.

"Niall. I'm so happy for you bro! You work fast!" Liam said out loud. While everyone was asking how it happened, I noticed Louis was no where to be found. I got worried. I noticed Haz looking for him everywhere. Harry excused him self to look for Louis. "Take good care of my best friend. Don't hurt him." Liam said to me when it was just the three of us sitting around the table. "I won't. I promise, I couldn't bare to see my Nialler upset." Nialler? Awe, that's cute. I like that nickname for him.