Chapter 8.

Harry's POV.

Louis and I were on our way to the surprise place me and Zayn planned to take the boys. Zayn and Niall were waiting outside when I pulled up to the house with Louis. The four of us walked in together. I heard Louis and Niall mumbling something behind us. The house is very small. The front door is in the kitchen. Zayn and I agreed to keep it a secret as long as possible. We walked into the living room. Niall holding Zayn's hand and Lou holding mine.

My mum got off the couch and ran over to us "BOYS! hold on, let me guess! You're Niall" She said pointing at Louis. "No Mum, this is Louis, he's Harry's boyfriend." Zayn said, "And this is Niall. Mine." he concluded squeezing his hand a little hard. My mum kissed Zayn on the cheek, then Niall, Then Me, and then Louis. "You all are handsome young men!" She yelled. My mum was a loud person, especially when she was excited. She grabbed Niall and Louis by the hand and pulled out our picture albums that were already on the coffee table. She was prepared. Zayn looked at me, and we both just shook our heads.

Louis looked so cute looking at the pictures and laughing. I walked over to him and sat right next to him, mimicking Zayn. Zayn and Niall were a very cute couple. They just fit each other's personality perfectly. The way Louis looks at Niall. I wish that was me. I would be helping Louis move into Liam's flat tomorrow, Zayn and Niall will be too, but we all know that they can never take their hands off each other to pick up a box.

Niall's POV.

Zayn's adoptive mother is adorable! She was the sweetest thing. She invited us to stay for dinner. "We have a surprise for Zayn and Harry." Louis said. "We already talked to you guys' mother, and we talked to Liam, and he was that you guys can move in with us? do you want to?" I said excited. The both said yes and ran up and hugged us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day the three boys move in. Zayn and I woke up in the morning and went down stairs. Harry and Louis were already moved in. We must've slept late! it's 1:30! "Thanks for the help guys." Liam said as he moved the last box out of the trunk and put it into a pile. "This is Zayn's stuff." Liam said pointing to the pile. They moved Zayn's stuff in too! Since they were being so nice, Zayn and I decided to make them lunch. Well basically just me. Zayn doesn't know how to cook, and I didn't trust him around the stove. For all I know he could burn the house down.

We all sat down to eat, and everyone loved it! It was easy, we just made like, 15 grilled cheeses, 3 for each. But I ate one of Zayn's. I'm a hungry kid. By the time we were all done eating and cleaning up it was 3:00. We all went up to straighten our rooms because with everything everywhere, they were a mess. But of course, Zayn can never keep his hands to himself, so it took us longer than expected. I think we're really going to enjoy living together, all the lads in one house. This should be fun.

At around 6:00 Liam started the fire place, we all sat around and Niall grabbed his guitar and started singing. And It turned into a sing along.

LIAM:

I thought I saw a girl brought to life

She was warm she came around

She was dignified

She showed me what it was to cry

You couldn't be that girl I adored

You don't seem to know or seem to care

What your heart is for

But I don't know her anymore

HARRY: