Chapter 2.

Niall's POV.

I turned around to see who was tapping me, when I turned around, to my surprise, it was the beautiful bad boy, Zayn. "Hey bro, do you have a pencil I can snag off ya, i'll give it back when i'm done." The bad boy whispered to me. I nodded reaching in my bag to grab an extra pencil. I couldn't concentrate on my test after that, When Zayn whispered to me, I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck sending chills up my spine, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up.

His face, the face of an angel, never left my mind for the rest of the period. I kept replaying the feeling his breath on the back of my neck. I kept on getting chills every time I thought about it. Lou looked at me with the death stare, the stare that says "You better get a good grade on this test or you know your mother will ground you until next year." I stopped trying to regain the feeling of Zayn's warm breath, and began to regain my concentration to this test. It was easy once I put my mind to it. I finished it real quick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the bell rang at the end of the day, I could not help but think about that special moment Zayn and I shared. I know it was just something little, and I'm probably the only one who felt it, but when our eyes locked, we shared a moment that I, Niall James Horan, will never forget. Zayn isn't gay, I know that. And It kills me to know I'm falling in love with someone, that will never love me back.

After school today I went back to Liam's flat. Liam's the only one out of me, him and Lou who has his own flat. He's eighteen, his parents told him "If you live under my roof, you live by my rules." So, his roof, his rules. Lou, didn't bother coming back to the flat today, he had loads of homework. Put I really had to talk to someone about my feelings for Zayn, and I feel like Liam is the one to talk to about them. He's the one that I trust the most out of my group of friends, and I think i'm ready for him to know.

"Hey, Li, can I talk to you?" I feel like that was a good way to start a conversation that is clearly about to be serious. Liam nodded and sat down next to me in his living room. Liam's living room is pretty small, actually his whole flat is small. "So, I think I'm starting to fancy someone.." He smiled wide "AWE, lad, who's the lucky lady?" My face turned pale white, I was scared to tell Liam that it wasn't a lady, not a lady at all.

Harry's POV

My brother, Zayn, has been acting totally different. It's been sometime now since he's been acting like this, i'm guessing he's coming down with a cold or something to that affect. I started realizing this during the history test today. After he asked the blonde kid for a pencil, he didn't start the test for maybe ten minutes after he gave him it. I don't know, maybe he is sick.

Zayn's POV.

The blonde boy, I think his name is Niall, turned around when I was about to ask him a question. I don't think he was expecting it to be me when he turned around, I think I startled him. "Hey bro, do you have a pencil I can snag off ya, i'll give it back when i'm done." I whispered real quiet so Mrs. Williams didn't here me talking. Niall nodded and handed me a pencil. Our eyes met in unison and I feel like I was being hypnotized by his beautiful crystal clear blue eyes.

After about ten Minutes of me burning Niall's face into my mind, Haz looked at me with that real serious look that says "Get to work now, Z. Or you know i'll tackle you later." So I put my head down and got right to work, with the cute blonde boys face in my mind. "I totally failed that test, Z." I heard Harry say after class. But I didn't listen, I wanted to get home so bad that I walked outside of the school, put a fag in my mouth, and Harry and I drive home.

Haz has a nice car, it's a yellow sports car. It gets you to wear you want to go, and it girls really like it. But lately I haven't been feeling for girls. I feel myself starting to fancy guys.. I've never had gay thoughts  before. But blondie, he's changed me.

"AHEEM." Harry cleared his throat loud enough to catch my attention. "Who's changed you Zayn?" I heard harry say after catching my attention. What? Did he hear my thoughts. huh? "ZAYN, you're thinking out loud. But who changed you bro?" "Oh nothing Haz, don't worry about it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update more when I get the chance! Hope you enjoyed so far!