Chapter 7.

{ADULT CONTENT. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT. DONT BLAME ME IF YOURE LIKE FOUR READING THIS.}

Zayn's Pov

I was sleeping at Niall's flat tonight, I told my mum we had much homework to finish. She didn't think much of it, but as I was walking out the door, Harry winked at me. When I arrived to the flat, Niall and Liam we eating dinner. I told them to eat without me, I had to eat with my mum and Harry. I pretended to be tired, but I really just wanted to be alone with Niall. I took his hand and ran him up the stairs to his room. I peeled off my clothes and Niall began to turn red. I looked down, to see a bulge in his pants. He was embarrassed, oh he was cute when he was embarrassed.

"Like what you see?" I said winking at Niall as I wrapped my arms around him. I pulled his shirt up to reveal his pale skin. I jumped into bed because I could feel myself begin to get overwhelmed. Niall dropped his pants, and the bulge in his boxers was overwhelming, causing mine to get bigger. Niall hopped into bed right after me. I grabbed him around the waste and pulled him in close. He moved his hands all over my abdomen, I got chills down my spine. "A little horny there, ey baby?" I said as I began to move down kissing his neck leaving lover bites on my way down. Niall let out the most sexiest noise I've ever heard, a deep moan from the back of his throat.

I got down to his boxers while he did not stop moaning. I slipped my hand down into his boxers. This is it, this is what I've been waiting for. My hands moved around, fondling his private area. "Zaynie, stop teasing!" Niall groaned at me, begging. I proceeded to take off his boxers, it was beautiful. I began to pump him back and forth, "Zayn! Stop teasing baby!" I obeyed, and opened my mouth wide, the only way to fit it in there. I blew hot air on his penis, it drove him wild. I began to suck him, moving my mouth up and down his penis faster and faster. "Faster Zayn, Faster baby!" Niall screamed in encouragement. He blew his load into my mouth, with a clean finish. I ran my fingers back up his chest, kissing him passionately while one hand was still on his penis, pumping it faster.

"It's my turn now baby." Niall moaned seductively jumping on top of me. His lips came crashing down on my, biting at the bottom of my lip, I responded by biting at the top of his. Niall began to kiss down my neck. After sucking off Niall, Oh man, I was horny. Niall slid my boxers off, pumping me until I was almost at a climax, then he'd stop. "Blondie, don't tease. I don't like it." He reached in the drawer and pulled something out. No being sure what it was I moaned loudly, wanting him to pay more attention to me. He began to slide his penis inside of me. "It's going to hurt a little babe. But you'll get used to it." I screamed in agony at how much it hurt, but how great it felt. "Faster baby! Oh, harder!" I begged. Niall gave it to me. He took my virginity like he took my heart, fast and clean.

Niall layed down on my back when he was finished, kissing at the back of my neck. He wrapped his tight arms around me and we fell into a deep sleep. I've never been so in love with someone. And I never imagined it be Niall Horan.

We woke up that morning, it was tough for me to walk. I felt like I was hit by a train, but it was worth it. I made my way downstairs, where I found Niall and Liam making breakfast. My Nialler ran up to me and hugged me. He seemed happy. Yeah Niall, make it more obvious you got layed last night. "Did you lads enjoy yourselves last night?" Liam asked while my face turned beat red. I could feel the heat rush to my face while Niall ran over and hit him. Were we that loud? Could he hear me through the walls?

Liam's POV.

I told Niall that Zayn could stay over tonight. But I need as much sleep as possible. They looked tired and Zayn ran upstairs grabbing Ni's hand. I cleaned up dinner and was on my way to bed. Louis was supposed to be moving in this weekend, and I told him the same thing I told Niall, they're boyfriends could come over whenever. I grabbed my computer and started emailing Rose, my science partner. When I heard a load groan from down the hall. I was nervous, but then I realized what has going on. It was the nastiest thing I've ever heard. I don't mind the lads doing their business, but not when i'm home. The night was long, I couldn't get much sleep knowing that my best friend was having sex in the room across the hall. It was loud. I heard Niall the most. And everything calmed down. Then I heard Zayn, and I could not get to bed.

By the time I had fell asleep it was 4:30 in the morning, and Niall had me awake at 8. It's bad enough he had me up all night, but to wake me up at eight, we're going to have issues. "LI! GET UP. HELP ME MAKE ZAYN BREAKFAST." I heard looking up at him with one eye open. Niall, come on. Didn't you pleasure him enough last night? I had gotten up to help Niall with breakfast, he set the table and I made the breakfast. Zayn came downstairs with no shirt on and gray sweats. They looked like Niall's. I have to admit, they're a cute couple. I'm happy for the lads. When Niall turned around to see Zayn standing there, he ran over to him and hugged him. Making it really obvious that he got layed last night. . "Did you lads enjoy yourselves last night?" I said smiling. Niall ran over to me and wacked me on the back of my head, it didn't hurt, but I thought my joke was funny. Poor Zayn looked like he was hit by a train. Yeah Niall! Good job. Zayn yawned as if he was tired, I felt like saying "If you two weren't so loud last night you would be the only one tired!" But I didn't want to embarrass the poor kids anymore.

I grabbed my phone about to text Lou.

"Hey Lou, we made enough breakfast, you and Harry can come and eat. - Liam :)"

By the time Louis told me he couldn't make it because him and harry were already going out for breakfast, Niall ate all of the bacon. Niall and Zayn looked at each other lovingly. Their love was strong, but It was still the lovey dovey stage. Niall took grapes and fed them to Zayn, sometimes there love was sickening, But it was cute. Zayn sat in between Niall and I, half naked. I was kind of uncomfortable. "Hey, Zayn. Do me a favor and go throw a shirt on" He chuckled and went to run upstairs yelling "I'm going to hop in the shower" as he ran. Niall stared at me. "Go ahead, i'll clean up." I said to him as he ran up the stairs. It might be a long day.

Niall's POV.

I walked into the bathroom to find Zayn's boxers and my sweatpants he borrowed on the floor. I took off my tank and my shorts as quickly and quietly as I could, making my way into the shower entering on Zayn's backside. I put my hands around his eyes to scare him, it worked he turned around and slipped, but I caught him in my hands. He looked up at me, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I put my hands around his neck and he responded by putting his around my waste. He smashed his lips against mine, and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied. He whined and I began to laugh, when I opened my mouth to let out a chuckle, he stuck his tongue in. 

I made my tongue explore his mouth and scrape the edge of his teeth. I put my hands through his hair, knowing he get me for it later, and he moved his hands around my arse. We shared an intense kiss and we finished up our shower. We got out and dried off, and picked out clothes for each other, Zayn packed a bag since he was staying the whole weekend to help Louis move in tomorrow. For him I picked out a plain white t shirt with a blue and red varsity jacket to go over it, which was the first outfit I saw on him, the first day I fell in love with him. He wore white skinny jeans and red high tops. He looked adorable. 

For me, Zayn picked out also my outfit the first day he saw me. He picked out a red collared shirt with khaki pants and white high tops. I put on my red snapback. Zayn told me he was taking me out, but he wouldn't tell me where. The suspense was killing me. I couldn't wait. Before going out, we sat on my bed, taking pictures on his phone, we wanted to be one of those cute couples. Today would be the first time Zayn and I would go out together alone. But I have no idea where he is taking me, but if I was with him, everything was okay. I hopped into the passenger seat of Zayn's car. He began to drive into an unknown part of town. I constantly asked him where he was taking me. He pulled over toward a house, it was a nice house, brown, small cute, it looked very homey, not very spacious. Zayn pecked me on the lips and said, "Don't worry, everything is fine. They'll love you." I smiled and thought Too bad I don't know who 'they are' and why it matters if they love me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating later! x