Chapter 20.

Niall's POV.

Tonight we are going home; back to Mullingar. I'd miss just being alone with Zayn. But I couldn't wait to just be home with the lads. I missed them way too much. I really missed Lou. A lot. I couldn't wait to get a home cooked meal from Liam and a big hug from Haz when I walked through the door.

Zayn and I were packing up our stuff, and there was just so much sexual tension in the room. Last night was one of the best nights I've had in a while. We packed up our stuff, and checked out of the hotel. Zayn wanted to say goodbye to his mum. We made our way to a restaurant for lunch that we agreed to meet at. We had to cut lunch short because we had to get to the airport. Zayn hugged bye to his mum and we took a cab to the airport. We stood outside with our bags for a few minutes while Zayn took puffs from his cigarette and then threw it on the ground stepping on it.

We walked into the airport and went through security. We had already gotten our tickets and Zayn and I were sitting waiting for our plane. We talked about our week, as we got a call from Harry.

"Hey Haz!" Zayn says when he picked up the phone.

"Yeah! we're getting on the plane now, cant wait to see you!" He said hanging up.

Zayn was smiling widely laughing at himself. I asked what was so funny. He said Harry was calling to make sure we weren't too distracted by each other and we got onto our plane. I chuckled a bit. We made our way on to the plane. Zayn took a nap on the way back, so I decided to listen to some music on the long plane ride and when Zayn woke up I took a little nap on his shoulder.

He woke me up when the plane was landing. We were back home, in Mullingar. I ran off the plane with Zayn, hand in hand. We went to get our bags and made our way into a cab that took us back to the flat. We were more than excited to see the lads.

I ran into the house first and when we walked in no one was home. We put our bags down in the middle of the kitchen and just looked at each other wondering where they were. First we walked up to Harry's room, and they weren't in there. I walked to Liam's room, the door was closed. I was about to barge in, but Zayn stopped me. Rose must be over, we heard Liam moaning from inside his room. Haz must be shopping or something. I guess Zayn and I will bring our clothes upstairs and put them away.

Zayn began to put our clothes in the bureau and I had to use the bathroom. When I walked out into the hallway, I saw Harry and Liam walk out of his room. My mouth dropped. I had no idea what they were doing in there. Before I could ask Harry ran over to me and threw his arms around me. "NIALLL." He shouted. Zayn ran out of the room, extremely confused. He walked over to Liam and asked if Rose was here after greeting him with a friendly hug and hello.

Liam shook his head. And Zayn began to catch on. But I shot him a look saying do not say anything. We told them that we had to finish unpacking. Liam said he'd make some food and Harry said he'd start a fire and we can sing and talk like old times.

Zayn walked into the room, and I followed, completely forgetting I had to use the bathroom. "Liam & Haz?!" Zayn whispered. I shook my head so surprised. I was confused. I thought Harry would be heartbroken and Liam was straight. We came to the conclusion that we would wait for them to tell us.

We finished unpacking and we went downstairs to eat. When harry walked out he had basketball shorts on and a undershirt. Liam wore just a pair of sweatpants. No shirt. Zayn sat close next to me and took my hand. I looked at him and he looked back with a silly face. It was adorable.

Liam and Haz sat pretty close to each other. If they were trying to hide their little secret, they weren't doing it very well. I was so happy to have a home cooked meal together again. Zayn and I offered to clean up. Harry and Liam went to go check on the fire. They were whispering to each other back and forth.

We walked over to them when we were done cleaning up the kitchen. They told us to sit down, they said they needed to talk to us. They explained about how they hooked up when everyone was gone. If we didn't hear them earlier, this would be more shocking. I'm glad that they got together.

They were happy together. You could tell. Liam looked at me and I nodded. We began to start singing together, only the two of us. I was signing to Zayn and he was singing to Harry. At the end of the song Harry and Liam told us about how they got together and we began to talk about how much we miss Louis. We told them about how Zayn and his mother get along now and everything worked out in the end.

When we heard a knock on the door. We wondered who it could be. Zayn and I hopped up to get the door. We went to answer it, just when we heard the person on the other side's phone ring, the ring tone was familiar. We didn't hear it until a little bit after it began. There was another knock while Zayn and I looked at each other. Both our faces horrified when we realized who's ringtone that was. Everyone was now looking at each other, we had no idea what to do. There were two more knocks followed by the same ringtone; "Oh, it's what you do to me, what you do to me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short! The next chapter is the last one :( xx