Chapter 19.

MAJOR SMUTTTTTTTTT. LIRRY & ZIALL.  ADULT CONTENT. SKIP CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ. XX SMUT OVERLOAD XX

Zayn's POV.

It was one of our last days on vacation. Niall had sent me to the gym he said I shouldn't miss my gym time just to be with him. But my body ached when I wasn't with him. I became infatuated with him. I tried to be quick at the gym to come back and see him. oh how I longed for his pale member. I couldn't wait to see him again. Niall's been horny this whole week and I didn't want to satisfy him just because he asked, I wanted it to be spontaneous.

I guess I was in such a rush to get to the gym and come home that I forgot my key. I knocked on the door yelling for Niall to come open it. He opened the door and there were rose petals everywhere. He wore a button down shirt and my raybans. Making him look so sexy. I couldn't wait to rip the buttons of his shirt off.

I walked into the room and grabbed niall, his legs rapped around me like a koala bear.   I turned him around and pushed his back against the wall, our lips became intertwined. Niall was practically begging for my tongue. This is what I've been waiting for. I ripped off his shirt making the buttons fly off, his pale body was shining in the light. Niall dimmed the lights and I ran up behind him. I took him by his jeans and through him on the bed. I attacked his mouth fiercely. I could not wait to have him.

Niall placed his hand over the hard snake in my pants beginning to rub faster, then at an agonizing slow pace. I whimpered. He began to kiss at my neck, still working his hand over the material on my pants. "Oh you like that?" He said. "Ye-es" I said as my breath hitched. He began to pull off my sweats causing my already erect member to come into sight. Niall looked at it, and then me. licked me up and down, teasing me. Then he began to lick my inner thigh. causing my breathing to get heavy.

His mouth came closer to my penis. He breathed warm air on it, which made it feel so nice. His mouth slid down my shaft. He took as much as he could in his mouth, and used his hand to work the rest. I placed my hand in his hair and bobbed his head back and forth on my member. He pumped me fast, and then slow. He was teasing. I felt myself coming close to a climax. Niall knew it too. He refused to keep going when my moans began to get louder. "Niall! c'mon. don't tease.!" Here I was laying on the bed with a major hard-on, and he wouldn't finish me off.

"Don't you touch yourself." He said to me. Getting off. He turned me over, and started kissing the back of my neck, sucking on it leaving little love bites. I threw my head in a pillow and muffled my moans. His warm breath on my body felt so nice.

He picked me up and put me on all fours. He began to rub his penis near my entrance making my hard-on, harder. It began to hurt quite a bit because of how horny I was, and Niall wouldn't finish me. "Nia- , Uh-uh" I was cut off by the entrance of his hard member. I felt so full with him inside of me. I had to get used to this feeling but it felt so nice. He was going at such a slow pace, I moved my hips trying to make him go faster, he looked at me and bit his lip. Fucking teaser.

I needed him bad. I brought my hands from around my head and moved them onto his hips, I began to pull him into my entrance, moving my hips down to get the full feel. I arched my back making him go harder into me. He knew I needed this. He wrapped his arms around to my hard penis. He rapped one hand around my member and began to pump me in the same rhythm as his thrusts. This sent me over the edge. "Fuck Niall. Fuckkk." I moaned loud into the pillow in front of me. I wasn't quite at my climax yet.

He slammed into me harder than before. I screeched at how good it felt. Niall let go of my hard dick right before my climax again. He was saving it for the right time, it was killing me. Niall began to moan loud as his pace quickened. He was close to his climax, and his face was the sexiest face he's ever made. He licked his lips as he was thrusting inside of me. "Zaa-ayn" Niall screamed as his breath hitched.

His arms wrapped around my hips once again. I lowered down on his penis, getting it all inside of me. "oh, baby. I'm going to-" He moaned. He climaxed inside of me and it was the best feeling in the world. But now it was my turn.

Niall pulled out of me with breathing deeply. I grabbed hold of his and opened his mouth with my mouth, our tongues fought for dominance. My erect member was throbbing at the thought of Niall finishing me off. He wrapped his hand around my penis once again, kissing, licked and sucking on my neck. I threw my head into his neck letting out a moan. "Niiiii" I let out.

He was stroking me at an agonizingly slow pace. I needed to orgasm already. I began breathing heavily and Niall could tell I needed it. He began to pick up the pace, I began to nibble on his ear and suck on his neck to keep my moans quiet. I felt my orgasm start in the pit of my stomach. My moans got loud as I came all over my chest and Niall's hand.

I began to breath heavy and Niall was biting his lip. He would always tell me about how he loved when I would work out and be sweaty. He was going wild. He lied next to me, both of us naked and he rolled over on top of me, sucking on my neck once again. It felt so nice. He didn't stop for a while. That would turn into a bruise in the morning. We fell asleep, with the room a mess and our sweaty bodies on top of and underneath each other. Niall fell asleep first and I kissed his forehead. I loved this boy. So much.

Harry's POV.

I slept in Liam's bed last night, because I was lonely without Louis. Today wasn't awkward though. It actually flew by. Tonight Liam snuck into my bed, little did he know, I was awake. I turned around and he was astonished to see me awake. He apologized and I told him it was fine, cuddling up against his chest. I liked Liam, a lot. I placed my head in his neck and kissed the inside. I guess he was sensitive there because he let out a soft moan.

He felt up my abdomen and began to take off my shirt, kissing me fiercely on the lips. The whole time he took off my shirt our lips didn't leave contact. There was already a bulge in my pants. I couldn't take how sexy Liam was. He took off his shirt too. He was muscular. I let my hands explore, as Liam's tongue explored my mouth. I made my way down to Liam's crotch area. I found myself rubbing his already hard member through his pants, wasting no time, Liam took them off.

I slid my pants off too. Our dicks were rubbing against each other causing my mouth too open wide while his was on it. I let of a quiet moan while his penis rubbed mine. I pulled my hands down to his erect member and started to pump him. He did the same. "Ha-az" He said as his breath hitched. It was hot to hear him say my name instead of Rose's while he pleasured himself. "faster, please Liam" Liam was a teaser, I could tell.

He made me let go of him as he slid down to make my erect penis in eye level with him. He licked my hard member up and down causing me to moan a bit. His breath was warm. It was quite a turn on. He slipped his mouth over my hard-on and took me whole, bobbing up and down on my cock, faster and faster. "Li-Li- Liam!" I yelled as my climax began to grow. He started pumping the part of my penis he couldn't reach with his mouth faster and faster. He knew I was getting closer to my climax and he took his mouth off and moved his tongue around the head. He began pumping me faster and faster. "Ah, fuck Liam" I yelled as I climaxed all over his hand and the bed sheets.

I didn't want me to be the only one to be pleasured. Liam came back up and I began to suck on his neck once again. I hit his sensitive spot in his neck and he began to let out soft moans. He had a raging hard-on I could feel on my leg. It was so hot.

I snuck down to put my mouth over his hard member without warning. He gasped as I blew hot air onto the head of his long hard penis. He grabbed my brown curly hair and made my head bob up and down as if I couldn't do it myself. I grabbed what couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand and pump it fast. "Harry. Harry I cant. Ha-arry" His moans became louder. He screamed my name every time I slow down and then get faster with my hand.

The way he yelled my name was so sexy. I took his member out of my mouth pumping it faster with my hands. "HAZ. I- I'm gonna." His sentence was cut off with a major climax taking over his body. He orgasmed over my hand and his abdomen. I crawled back up to his mouth, kissing him fiercely. How would we explain this one to Niall and Zayn. We both fell asleep naked, cuddling real close.

This was the only person i'd had sex with besides Louis, and I don't regret waiting for this time. This was an experience of a lifetime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry that was so sexual. I think the story needed it. c: Stay tuned! It's almost over. :c