trente-deux

"of course i would," victoria pulled her into a bone-crushing hug. if they could stay like this forever, they would, but sometimes the vampire can forget the witch has working organs.

"can't...breath..." sequoia whispered, signalling to the redhead by gently pushing her away.

"better take as much oxygen in as possible, because you won't be breathing for the next minute," the older one stated, before smashing her lips onto the witch's.

victoria pushed her up against the nearby wall, attempting to be as gentle as possible. still with slight force, the blonde groaned from the impact, not letting go of the kiss.

the vampire smirked at this, biting the girl's lower lip slightly, careful to not use her fangs. sequoia let out a small whimper, growing weaker from the touch.

the redhead was holding the witch up from her waist, her hands slowing travelling further down. stopping at her butt, she guided sequoia's legs around her waist before breaking the kiss.

the blonde let out a loud gasp, not noticing the lack of oxygen in her lungs. exhausted, she rested her head on the vampire's shoulder, smiling from the previous event.

"hold on tight, dear," victoria announced, tightening her own grip on the girl.

"where are we going?"

"montreux, it's not too far, the city centre is amazing."

-

the redhead let the blonde down gently, reaching a place not too far from the city so the public won't see them.

"you won't get this chance often with summer only a couple of months away," victoria said, "cloudy days like these will be uncommon."

"well let's not waste any time then," sequoia replied, a cheerful tone replaced her tired one. she grabbed the older one's hand, leading her out of the forest at human speed.

"isn't that cute," a masculine voice stopped the two women on their path. the witch froze, immediately recognising the smell, and voice.

"why the fuck are you here?" she scowled, scrunching up her nose in disgust.

"to see my lovely sister, of course," the brunette beside him chimed, a fake smile evident on her face.

victoria growled at the younger sister, wanting to pounce, only to be held back by the blonde still holding her. "why are you really here? i don't want another fight."

"there won't be a fight if you just let me kill the woman," edward spat, glaring daggers at the redhead.

"absolutely not," sequoia matched his tone, stepping slightly in front of victoria.

the witch noticed a magical force in front of the two vampires ahead of her. she saw the focus across bella's face, assuming she was the one causing it.

"what's this? defenceless without your magic?" her sister taunted, a tight line formed as her lips.

i haven't even done anything yet you stupid bitch.

"i don't think so," sequoia smirked, gathering the energy produced by the brunette, only to transform it into a stunning spell. she released it on the married couple, making them freeze in their spots.

she had no control over when it was lifted, but seeing bella's concentration, it may be a while.

"how?" the irrelevant sister stuttered, only to receive no response.

edward only gazed at the two women, before turning back to his wife. "bella, stop focusing on them, they only make everything worse," he cooed. almost immediately after, they were free from the stunning spell.