quatre

it wasn't how sequoia wanted to tell the cullens what she was. it also wasn't how she wanted to react. she fled the scene in fear of what they'd do, the others didn't follow though, sensing she needed time to herself.

alice,

17 missed calls

2 new messages:

can we talk? we aren't mad.

please, we're worried.

she did feel bad for ghosting them like this, but sequoia just didn't know what to do.

rose,

14 missed calls

1 new message:

where are you? is everything ok?

the senior hadn't shown up to school for a few days, charlie surprisingly allowing it.

emmett,

9 missed calls

it was a little immature for sequoia to act this way.

jas,

6 missed calls

but she's only used to experiencing disappointment.

sequoia looked at her phone, sighing, maybe i should call them back.

"sequoia get up," charlie told his daughter firmly, "you're going to school." he'd just come downstairs, dressed and ready for work.

"dad i-"

"no, i don't care, you've been lucky i've given you three days, you seem fine."

sequoia sat up and flung her legs over and onto the ground. she'd been avoiding seeing the cullens after her little outburst with edward. her question still remains as to why he attacked her in the first place. she didn't think she had done anything wrong, was this his way of getting back for bella?

heading upstairs to 'bella's' room, she noticed her laptop open on her bed, still running. why would bella leave her laptop at home and unlocked? didn't she need it for school? her father had just left for work leaving sequoia home alone. she needed to get to school, otherwise, bella would dob her in.

she decided to quickly look at the tabs open before rushing to school. the cold one: apotampkin, demons of the night: origins and characteristics, vampire. sequoia's doubts of going to school were now gone, she felt the need to inform the vampires of her newly founded information.

-

"alice!" sequoia called out, noticing the girl before she disappeared up the stairs. she was extremely out of breath having to run to school, placing her hands on her knees to regain herself.

"sequoia?" a hand was placed on her back, easing her as the girl caught her breath, "are you ok? did you run to school?"

"yeah i, uh-" she took a deep breath in, "dad forced me to go and bella had already left." sequoia swallowed nervously, "i think bella knows."

"what?" jasper asked, trailing behind alice.

"i looked on her laptop this morning and she was researching mythical legends," she paused for a bit, trying to slow her speaking speed down, "specifically ones related to the cold ones, she had a book about it too - seems to be pretty new."