Prologue

Just as Takemichi was about to announce the good news to the boys, a pandemic broke out on his way home

Just as Takemichi was about to announce the good news to the boys, a pandemic broke out on his way home. People screaming and devouring each other, they have gone completely feral.

What will Takemichi do now that he's not only going to protect himself but expecting pups as well?

"Congratulations, Mr. Hanagaki! You are expecting such healthy and beautiful pups!" The doctor joyfully said, clasping both her hands together.

"Wait pups? As in with an 's'?" Inupi said in disbelief.

"Yes! As you can see here on the monitor..there are a total of three heads." The doctor pointed at the screen, circling the location of the babies.

Inupi, Takemichi, and even Koko looked at each other as if it was a dream.

How in the hell are they going to tell the rest they were having not one, but three babies. They weren't expecting it at all and it's going to be big news to all of them. Just imagine a bunch of children, going around people, boasting about how lucky they got, Takemichi.

Especially Mikey. Motherfucker would go on his loud-ass bike and ride it in the whole neighborhood, shouting nonstop how he got three kids in one pregnancy and telling them to beat that.

Baji would definitely go feral around the street, picking fights and beats them up while he tells them about the great news. He would even bark at the dogs if given the chance.

"But, in the first weeks of my pregnancy, you told us there was only one pup." Takemichi couldn't process the information. After all, He is the one giving birth to these three pups the doctor was saying.

One child was enough for Takemichi because he's already raising a lot of them in the house. Heck, he couldn't even sleep because of the constant kicking in the stomach.