Chapter 21

Sidestory

A promise.

[Part 2]

~0o0~

Takemichi's father delivered a powerful strike to Mikey's face. As a result of the incident, his face collided with the floor. Despite his age, his father was a powerful man.

Mikey's companions rushed up to him, roaring in hatred as they looked at the enraged Alpha. "With all due respect, Sir, why would you punch our friend like that!?" Draken screamed, his attention fixed on Takemichi's father.

"What the hell are you all doing here!?"

"Get the hell out! You have the nerve to come and show me your face!" He shouted.

"D-Dear... I phoned them, they at least need to know," Takemichi's mother said, hugging his spouse close to him to calm him anxious.

"Deserve? I don't believe so; after all, they're the ones who placed our son in the ICU for heaven's sake! Itto open your eyes, these lads are a threat!" he argues.

"Wait... Takemichi is in a what?" Izana asks.

"My Son, Takemichi, hasn't recovered consciousness after being battered," he croaked out, fighting back his tears.

This has come as a surprise to everyone; the only reason the omega they're infatuated with has been missing for weeks is due to an attack. Anger built inside of them, wanting to kill the person who's behind Takemichi's assault.

But they don't understand why his father accuses them. "I don't see why you'd blame us; you both know we'll never hurt him since we love him too much." Mitsuya reasoned.

The man clenched his hand, his knuckles becoming white from the pressure. He appeared to be clutching something in his hand, maybe a piece of paper. He approached Kakucho and pushed it up against his chest, leaving the youngster to grab the paper.

"I'm going for some fresh air." He told Itto, walking away from the group.

Itto hurriedly applied ice on Mikey's bruised cheek, "I'm really sorry Mikey, I didn't know this would happen." He apologized as he held Mikey's face to get a closer look at the bruise.

"It's fine, I understand that he's mad."

"May I know who gave this?" Kakucho asked, his face darkening as he read the contents of the paper.

"W-We don't know... The doctors just found it stuffed inside his pockets, and we gave it to the cops for some leads, but nothing..." He said with a saddened face.

"Why what's wrong?" Rindou asked. Kakucho never answered him, instead, he gave the paper for him to pass.

"IF Toman is reading this, SURPRISE!! Did you like my present? You got a beautiful omega, I might say. Though, I won't touch him... yet. This is just a message for you assholes who beat up my men. Take this as a warning, or else we'll do much worse.

"Those jerks! Bringing an innocent person only to lure us out!" Baji said, striking the wall.

"We'll make them pay. We promise that Mr. Itto! we'll avenge Takemichi!" Kazutora declared as he bowed in front of the older omega.