Chapter 5

"Everyone else should get comfy and look for anything useful, who knows we could be here for a while. Oh right, my name's Chris, that's my wife, Nagasaki behind me, and my son, Yoon. I just wanted to thank you for defending my son a while ago."  He said as he reaches for a handshake, which Koko had taken as well as Inupi.

"No problem, no person should decide the fate of your son." Inupi said reassuringly.

"Thanks again, you both would be great fathers..soon." Chris said as he looks at Takemichi who was talking to Hoshiko.

"I'm starting to think this drugstore isn't a permanent solution." A man said.

"Right, the name's Alex." He said as he shook the three's hand.

"Your right though." Chris nodded.

"What do you all suggest? We need as much gas as much as possible so we can get out of this hell hole. Fast." Alex stated.

"I'll head out and get more gas. There's a motel not too far from here. I'll make my way towards it and then go back, siphoning what is left I guess." He suggested.

"Thanks, That'd be great." Koko said.

"Well, we need to do it fast. Plus, I'm quick and I know my way around here." 

"Local?"

"Born and raised."

"If you are going to do that, Here, a walkie-talkie just signal us if it gets out of hand. we'll come." Koko said as he handed one of the walkie-talkies to Alex.

"Our boy, Hoshiko, has the other one, so just talk to him if you needed to." Inupi said.

"And what's your name?" Chris asked the jet-black-haired woman.

"Lily. My dad's Hiroto."

"Keep a good eye on him, these boys will get your father's medicine soon." Chris said as he refers to Koko and Inupi.

"And you. You'll be our lookout so keep an eye on that front door."

"It's Barner, you got it."

Then a woman appeared behind the man. It was the woman who had saved them earlier.

"And I'm Yuzuha." The woman said.

"These are my girlfriends, Emma and Hinata." She said as he pointed at a pale orange-haired girl and a blonde.

"Alright, I guess you'll be shifting with Barner whenever he needs it. For now, gets some rest." Chris said.

"You and your girlfriend Emma were a good shot and I'd like to keep it that way." He continued as the girls just nodded.

"When the hell did he become the boss?" Koko whispered to Inupi. Fortunately, the man didn't hear him.

Inupi just stifles a laugh.

~0o0~

"Hey, it looks like the little boy has fallen asleep."

Takemichi looked up to see the girls approaching him. He had a hard time standing up as he was carrying the small boy.

"Ah! No need to stand, Nice to meet you! I'm Emma and these are my girlfriends Yuzuha and Hinata." She smiled and then took a seat next to the blonde omega.

"I'm Hanagaki Takemichi. Nice to meet you!"

"Don't you need help carrying him? It looks like your husbands are a little busy finding their way into the pharmacy." Yuzuha stated.