Chapter 17

Together

~0o0~

"I asked, Who's dying now?" He repeated, this time focusing on Koko and Inupi, completely forgetting the people he's around with. The child he was carrying kept on babbling incoherent words as it played with Takemichi's long black hair.

It was as if time stopped for the boys, after experiencing the excruciating pain they felt three years ago, there's not a day that passed by where they were not worried, not even once they slept during that surge.

It was a pain for them, unable to see their mate. Constant worries had clouded their mind, trying to prepare themselves for the worst. Where they would stumble upon Takemcihi's dead form walking around or Koko and Inupi telling them that he passed away.

But seeing him stand in front of all of them, released some of the heavy worries that they were carrying for years. Feelings were all over the place, was it happiness? gladness? or simply, they fell in love again after seeing Takemichi once again.

But who cares? He's there, isn't he?

They crowded Takemichi, stunning him and the child, engulfing him in a tight group hug. The pheromones were completely suffocating Takemichi and the three toddlers which the one that the omega is carrying and Wakasa, who stood by on the sidelines, to avoid hurting the two kids.

Cries were heard from the group as they held the omega tightly. "O-Oi, I can't breathe here. Sana's going to cry if you don't back off right now."

"W-Were  you--- Don't you miss u-us?" Souta sniffed while giving the omega the puppy eyes. Takemichi could only sigh before giving them a reassuring smile, "I'm supposed to be crying right now but I'm too tired. It's been hectic with the triplets and managing the small civilization we've built."

He hesitated before continuing, "But in the bottom of my heart, there's not a day where I don't think about all of you. It's been a long time, hasn't it." He warmly smiled.

"I'd say, Welcome Home."

They all cried once again, completely suffocating the Mother and daughter as they crowded the two again. "Oi! At this point, you might take my crybaby award if you keep on crying." He chuckles.

"That's our babyboy, He always knows his ways with words," Koko smirked.

"I think the guys just feel over heels once again. But don't think you'll get away with the prank you pulled. The boys and Mitchy will kill you." Inupi warned.

"But wait... you mentioned triplets a while ago? What do you mean?" Izana asked as he backed away from Takemichi.

"Just like what I said, Triplets. As in, I had Triplets." He emphasizes. It was a moment, everyone was trying to process what Takemichi had told them. They looked at him with dotted eyes as if he had grown two heads.

"Why is it always shocking for everybody?"

"Didn't I tell you on our call, three years ago that we were expecting more than one pup? Or did you all forget?" At this point, it was Takemichi's turn to look at them with a straight face.

"WHAAAAAATTTTT??!!" They all yelled.

"What?"

"What do you mean? Triplets? You're kidding!" Sanzu stated.