Chapter 7

1 month later.

6 months in pregnancy.

Roses are red. Violets are blue. Lily had gone crazy. She committed homicide.

Warning: Chapter's longer than the list of your husbandos and waifus combined.

~0o0~

Koko gripped the ax's handle and sneaked up behind a zombie who was too busy feeding. He swings his ax and chopped down the zombie's head.

"What'd they get this time?" A man holding a rifle walked beside Koko.

"It looks like a rabbit," Koko replied.

"Well, that's another meal lost." The man frowns.

"I still can't believe that we had to endure eating all that commissary food in a whole month." The man said as they started walking to find more food.

"A rabbit's hardly a meal for all of us, Toshi, but... If given the chance, I would take it. We're all hungry." Koko commented.

"No shit." He agreed.

"When I accidentally grabbed for Emma's rations the other day, She totally flipped out! I thought she'd take off my hand that day." Toshi laughs.

"Hey, cut her some slack. Everyone's hungry. How do you think me and Inupi deal with our wife? His mood swings were totally killing us both. Not only that, he becomes stingy when hungry... well if He and the babies are hungry, all goes to hell... Don't tell him I said that though." Koko snickered as he remember how Takemichi gave both him and Inupi the sass they deserved.

"Haha! I guess you have to endure it in the meantime. He's getting close is he not?" Toshi asks.

"Yeah, three more months, though Me and Inupi are worried that he may have a premature birth, regarding that he is having three." Koko worriedly said.

"Well, you must prepare for the big day, I guess. It would be hard to give birth in a world like this. In a place like the motel. I wish I had known how much food we had left." Toshi replied.

"Yeah, we're trying to get some supplies that we needed but everything's so scarce around here. Regarding the food, you'll have to ask Lily. She handles the rations." 

"Or mishandling it if you ask Chris," Toshi commented.

"He's just worried for his kid and wife. I'm worried for my family as well you know."

"You think Chris and Inupi are having more luck finding food than we are out here?" 

"I sure hope so," Koko said.

"Yeah between the lack of food and Chris and Lily fighting all the god damn time, things are getting hectic, back at the motor inn. You know Chris' had been talking about taking off when he gets the RV running." 

"I'm sure he wouldn't leave us like that. We're all in this together. He's a good man." Koko positively said as he really did hope that wasn't the case. After all, They still need to find Mikey and the others.

"I guess, we'll see." He said as he heard Koko's opinion about Chris.

"Can't blame him though, Don't you, Chris and Hiroto, don't get along? I mean I have seen you and Chris argue with Hiroto from time to time. What the hell is wrong with that old man anyways, he seems to be up Inupi's and your ass. " Toshi said.