Chapter 4

To make everything a little more sense.

Wolf pack Dynamics:                                                                                                                                                      (This applies to this omegaverse story)

  [ Alpha ]

The Big Leader of the Pack. The one who always protects their family, especially the omega or the Alpha's mate. They can use an Alpha's command on someone who is lower ranked than them or when they sense danger or see someone as a threat.

[ Omega ]

The one and only, usually known as the comic of the pack, is one that lightens up the mood. If they're the Alpha's mate, they are higher than a beta but lower than the Alpha. The one person who can bear the child of an alpha, big possibilities of having more pups than usual.

[ Pack Bonds ]

Alphas can bond mark Omegas and Omegas can bond mark Alphas.

the process of bond scrubbing is painful and could be deadly. It has its Pros and Cons.

One of its Cons, breaking a bond could mean death. the person, who didn't break the bond or didn't die, the body will begin to shut down because of the rejection.

Though, this 'bond' can sense the pack members' danger or if they are in distress or hurt. 

Takemichi is the only sole omega of the whole pack and had bonded with all of them. That's why he has so many hubbies. It's scary how I came up with this. 🗿

If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer with everything I can.

This is only to guide you on how the Omegaverse works in this book.

~0o0~

Yuzuha, Emma, & Hinata are natural-born GIRLBOSSES.

While some mofos keep on arguing. smh.

/Inspired by the game Walking Dead./

"Shit it cut off" Mikey cursed as he looked at the phone.

"We need to head out and find them," Draken said as he stood up to find some supplies to pack.