Chapter 23

Final Memories.

~0o0~

He felt tears, running down his cheeks-- Takemichi never expected that this day would come for him. 

It was the happiest and most blessed day,

He was finally married to the pack he had loved dearly.

A small smile came on his face as he glanced at his wedding ring as it gleamed at the bottom of the sun. He placed it on his lap as he laughed at Sanzu and the Haitani Brothers jamming and singing in the middle of the event.

"I don't want to close my eeeeeeyyyyyeeees!" He heard Sanzu scream at the top of his lungs.

"I don't want to fall asleep"

"Cause I'd miss you baby"

"And I don't want to miss a thing"

"Cause even when I dream of you"

"The sweetest dream will never do"

"I'd still miss you baby" 

"And I don't want to miss a thing"

"Wooooo!! Yeahhh!!" Rindou hyped up. Laughs erupted through the air as they watch the shenanigans happen in front of them.

Takemichi couldn't be happier that he had now vowed himself, through sickness and health, that he would stay with them for the rest of his life.

Even if he had to take care of a bunch of children, he's willing to love them equally.

"Come one Sweetie, don't cry on your big day." A small chuckle came from his back.

"Pa. Dad," he exclaimed as he rose from his seat and embraced his parents.

"Look at you, my baby's all grown up!" Itto sobbed as he pulled away from Takemichi's embrace—Takemichi really looked ethereal today.

"Honey, stop sobbing. Look, you're making our son cry again; you two are genuine crybabies," he chided.

"Your crybabies," Itto laughed, wiping away his tears. As they converse through the night, someone latched onto Takemichi's shoulders.

"Honey, I believe something's wrong with the beverages!" Hakkai squeaked as he huddled behind Takemichi.

"What do you mean? The caterers prepared the food."

"The guests are acting up--"

'Dear Ladies & Gentlemen!' Let us congratulate the bride and grooms on their first dance!' The host talked over the microphone as the spotlight shines on Takemichi.

"Oh, it's the first dance already." He clasped his hand.

"Well then, would you like to dance Hakkai?" handing out his hand for him to grab, "Y-yeah sure." He jitters.

"Calm down, Sweetie, just follow my lead," he whispered quietly as he led Hakkai to the center of the dance floor.

"That was my reserve position!" someone screamed, most likely Mikey or Baji, who were being held back by Draken.

"You—uhm— look wonderful today, I mean— Lovely! beautiful!" He exclaimed as they both swayed gently, feeling one other's breath strike their skin.