Chapter 20

The Unexpected Fourth one & The Beginning.

[It's long and full of dialogues.]

~0o0~

"So, Who's looking after the kids while we venture out there?" Takemichi asks as he loads a few bags to take on the small trip. "Me and Chifuyu have decided to stay behind for the meantime, so we can look out for the kids while you all are away," Mitsuya says.

"Well isn't that sweet?" He purred, giving a light peck on Mitsuya's lips following to Chifuyu.

"Ok time to go!" Sanzu said after yanking Takemichi to him. Everyone was emitting a strong scent due to their own jealousy except Mitsuya, Chifuyu, and Wakasa, who were left with a fuming face.

"A-Ah of course! Goodbye! See you two later! Oh-- and don't forget to feed those four!" He reminded before being completely dragged to the truck by the scarred male.

The rest had gone on the back of the truck while Sanzu kept dragging his omega to the front. He opened the front door and face the raven-haired male once again.

He firmly gripped Takemichi's waist and lifted and placed him on the passenger's seat. "What's that scowling look on your face?" Takemichi asks, completely teasing the Alpha.

"Nothing." He firmly said, ready to leave and head to the driver's seat. But Takemichi's hands were fast, grabbing his hand and pulling Sanzu near him. "Or perhaps, you're undeniably jealous?" He breathed out.

They were so close to each other that they could feel each other's hot breaths hitting their own skin. Sanzu was tempted to make a move but decided to play along to his little omega's playful game. "I said what I said. It's nothing," he grunted.

"You're so cute when you act like this." He giggled. Giving a passionate light kiss to both of his scars as he cupped his cheeks closer. "You liked it whenever I kiss you here right?" He grinned while looking at Sanzu's stunned face.

Sanzu just burst out in laughter, "God, I miss you so much." He muttered, laying his head on the omega's shoulders. "Hmm... I miss you all too." He answered back.

They stayed there for a little while, enjoying the presence of each other and their own mixed scents, soothing one another.

"Now, Now. We don't have all day." He said patting the back of Sanzu. The Alpha gave a low growl, "I wish we could stay a little longer..."

Takemichi just gave a little smile, "Don't worry, time will come."

A light crunching sound was heard as multiple footsteps were scraping on the pebbled ground. "So, this is the military base, you were talking about?" Mikey asks, gripping the gun in his hand just in case something urgent happened.

"Yeah, this is the one. We have to be careful though, zombies could be lurking around here somewhere." Koko warned.

"We should look for the Commander's office or the security one. Usually, that's where pieces of information are being held." Takemichi informs while looking at the map that was plastered on the ground.

"We'll just hope that this place has something that we are looking for," Inupi reassures. "Yeah. I hope so."

They grabbed their stuff and hid behind a building, looking out for an open spot to get into the control tower of the military base. "Looks like we have to get into the building before we reach it." Takeomi pointed out.