Chapter 14

Sidestory 1

Which shows how they fell over heels for Takemichi.

~0o0~

"Psst, No ID no entry!" The guard called out as he pointed at a blonde omega who was carrying his backpack from the front. "I AM wearing it." He emphasized while showing the ID card in front of the security guard of their school.

"Tch. Let me see your bag." Takemichi opened his bag with no hesitation while the guard pulled out a long stick. He watched as the guard poked around his bag and it was starting to irritate him.

"KUYA! Do I look like the school vendor of street foods so you can just poke around my bag like that! I was not informed that I was selling Fishballs. Chicken balls. Squid balls. and Neon balls! If anyone wants some, pay up!" He sarcastically said as he shut his bag harshly and walked away.

[Kuya- is a term used by Filipinos to call his older sibling who is a male or a male stranger.]

"Jeez. I was just doing my job. Even though I wasn't exactly looking in the bag." The guard mumbled.

"Next!" 

A group of boys then approached him. They all had a scary look on their face which made the security guard give them a pass. "Pussy!" a student shouted from the back of the line. "Scary dog privileges. Bleh!" Baji teased as he looked back and stuck his tongue out.

"Hey. Did yall see that cutie in front of us a while ago? He's totally my type!" Mikey exclaimed, jumping and latching his arm around Draken, making the taller man crouch at his height. "Mikey! Let go!" Draken yelped as he removed the smaller Alpha's arm.

"Yeah! Now that you mentioned it! He was so feisty and cute when he's mad!" Senju exclaimed. Then that same blonde that they were talking about, passed by them through the halls. He was also talking to someone. 

"Hey, Cutie! I have a question." Kazutora spoke out, tapping the blonde's shoulder to get his attention. Takemichi turned around with a glare as he looked at the person that disrupted his conversation. Kazutora was almost taken aback by this yet his good looks always prevails him and still tried his shot.

"You know...Whenever I see you, I become speechless."

Takemichi just looked at him with dotted eyes and a blank face, as well as the person he was having a conversation with. " Then don't speak. Weirdo." He coldly responded. With that, he turned his back at Kazutora and walked away with his friend.

A sudden breeze went past the group. 'Damn that was cold.'

Hanma sighs and clutched his hand on Kazutora's hand. "You gotta get some good hotpot for that ice he gave you." Kazutora just clicked his tongue at Hanma's remark.

"Fortunately, for me, I work with him. I've known him since we started school here. He's part of that council thing, same with mine." Chifuyu announced. The group just stared at him dumbfoundingly as if he grew two heads.

"EHHHHH?!!!"

"Why didn't you tell me Chifuyu! I'm your best friend right??"

"Chifuyu! How come you never introduced to us such a cutie!"

"I feel betrayed."

At this point, they were all clutching at Chifuyu. "Yah! Calm Down!" He shouted as he tried to remove every single one of them away from him. After he succeeded he patted around his uniform to straighten it.