Chapter 13

I too was disappointed.

~0o0~

"OPEN THE GATE!" Choji shouted the time they reached their destination. He gripped on the wheel, tapping his finger frustratingly as he waited for the doors to open. He rushed the car in, not giving the gates to open fully, after all, two lives were at stake here.

As he stopped the vehicle, both Taiju, and Wakasa were guided to where the treatment center is. Knowing that some materials may be scarce, it'll be a little harder for them to perform this.

"Anyone who has any experience to med? or anyone who knows the basics? I need help here." The woman said.

"U-Uhmm... Taka-chan knows how to stitch." Hakkai spoke out as it was in a heat of the moment. Everyone was panicking.

"What the hell are you saying Hakkai. Sutures and back stitches are far from each other!" Mitsuya gritted his teeth.

"Anything helps. That's close enough, get in here." The woman instructed as Mitsuya just followed.

" Their mother isn't going to like this." Choji breathed out.

" Humans can be selfish at times but this..." Akaashi sighs.

"Then you must not be used to this," Choji said.

"What do you mean?" Kakucho asks on behalf of everyone.

"Civilizations are starting to go aggressive. Materials had been depleting fast and that's not good for humanity. Food and water are scarce and making acquaintances to people who had a good profession before all this is getting more important. This is an apocalypse we live in, we'll try to survive any way we can. Of course, people who were doctors or biologists place an important role in a certain civilization. If you know what I mean." Choji explains.

"We haven't had that much contact with other people. I almost forgot how to socialize." Kazutora muttered.

"Both Kenji and Kaito had fallen asleep from crying too much," Chifuyu informs.

"Poor kids. They'll engrave those scenes in their minds at such a young age." Draken sighs.

Soon, Taiju and Wakasa had walked out of the place they went into, heading to the group not too far away.

"How are they," Mikey said sternly as they both neared the group.

"We don't know yet, but they're trying their best. As of now, let's just wait." Wakasa informs.

"You both should clean up first, you two are covered in blood. There's a bath not too far from here, so you should get a set of clothes and start heading there. I'm sure by the time you both finished, they'll be done with the treatment." Choji instructed as he points his finger where the bath was located.

"Screech-- Choji! you Copy?" A woman's voice called out, this caught everyone else's attention while Wakasa and Taiju left. Choji grabbed the radio that was attached to the side of his cargo pants.

"I'm here. What's your status?" He replied.

"We're almost there, how're they?" 

"Still, unknown. You'll know by the time you get here." He informs.