|| 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ||

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨

ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ 𝟹 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ sᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.

sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.

ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ.

sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇssʟʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ.

ʙᴜᴛ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ.

"SANZU!! I swear to fucking God! YOU! and your antics are going to get as killed!!" Rindou shouted as he ran with Sanzu beside him. A horde of zombies was running after them, it kept growling and chasing them while they tried to escape it.

The cause of all this commotion was Sanzu, himself. He was partnered with Rindou, which was never a good thing. 

They went to get supplies in the mall as they had no choice because convenience stores and supermarkets are mostly raided out. Their only choice was the mall, which is a dangerous place since it is mostly great habitat for zombies considering before all this chaos, people liked to go shopping.

The duo went to the mall as the others decided to wait for them in the car while they plan out their next destination.

As Rindou and Sanzu were searching for resources, Sanzu had a brilliant yet immature idea.

"Ain't it weird that there's barely any zombies around here?" The white-haired male spoke. Being three years in a zombie apocalypse, their roots had started to grow and it's bound to happen sooner or later. Some would complain that their natural hair is starting to show, despite that, they never really had the time to color their hair like barbie dolls.

The apocalypse ain't no Salon.

"Don't jinx it. We're just lucky." Rindou replied as he checked behind the counter.

"Damn. Is this place already raided? We can't even find a decent resource here." Rindou sighs as he found nothing in the store they were in.

"Hey, Look. There's a zombie there in the distance." Sanzu muttered at Rindou. They both crouched down near a wall to avoid being seen.