Chapter 5: Jerome

Nurses and doctors rushed in. Jerome was flatlining. Doctors got out the shock-paddles to try and shock Jerome awake.

"Jerome, d-don't die on m-me,"
"CLEAR!"

It didn't work.

"CLEAR!"

It didn't work yet again.

"CLEAR!"

This was the shock that got him up. The beeping stopped and Jerome was awake.

"M-Mitch?"

*Jerome POV*

When I woke up the first thing that I saw was Mitch crying. My Benja is crying.

"M-Mitch?"
"J-Jerome, y-you died,"
"It's ok I'm here now,"

Mitch stayed right by my side until he had to go. I had missed him while I was floating around. For a week he was alone and I wasn't there to help him. I fell into a slumber.

I was outside of the hospital when I spotted Mitch.

"Mitch!" I ran over to him.

He was hiding behind a tree and I had thought he was just hiding from yours truly. The reality of it was the fact that he was kissing a doctor. The doctor that had gotten me awake was kissing Mitch.

"M-Mitch?"

He looked at me and smirked. They pushed against the tree, kissing passionately.
A voice woke me.

"Good morning Mr. Aceti, bad news is, you won't be getting out of here soon because your leg is broken in multiple places,"

My leg was broken in multiple places. I won't be able to get to Mitch. The doctor left and I burst into tears. The doctor was probably going to go kiss MY Benja. Then Mitch walked in. His checkered hoodie seemed unusual; something was off about it. It somehow seemed more, more red than usual.