Chapter 9: Discovery

*Jerome POV*
He wanted me to move in with him at a new house. He would do that for me. I couldn't believe it.

We got to the front of the new house and stopped. It was everything I could've dreamed of. A two storey place with walls of oak. Two rooms, one for us, the other for guests. Bathrooms were dotted around the place but most importantly, a gaming room.

"Mitch, how did you get the money for... for this?"
"I have ways,"

I gave him a Look and he just laughed.

"Ok, ok, it was everyone from Team Crafted. They lent me some money to buy this house for us,"
I was astonished.

"Mitch, we have to pay them back!"
"I know and we will,"

I was exhausted after the drive there so I decided that I needed to have a nap. Mitch came with me for it, ready for a lie down.

*Mitch POV*

We went to the bedroom for a light nap. I took off my shirt and hopped into the bed. Jerome was already next to me, staring with concern. I had forgotten that I had been cutting. Jerome took my wrist and began gently rubbing them.

"You know, you didn't have to do this," Jerome stared at me with those velvety brown eyes.
"I know, but I felt that I had to, it was after all my fault that you were in the hospital in the first place," I mumbled.
"Shh, don't speak like that, it wasn't your fault. Now go to sleep,"

Jerome rubbed circles on my back until I fell into a dreamless sleep.