Chapter 22: Taking Out The Trash

*Mitch POV*

Today when I woke up I remembered that Jerome and I hadn't posted any type of minecraft video in a month. I shook Jerome awake trying to get to him.

"Jerome, we need to record a hunger games or something we haven't uploaded minecraft in a month!"
"Just a second..."

I shook him awake more but he continued to sleep. He asked for it. I got out a bucket filled up with water and tipped it over on him. Jerome awoke then, spluttering and coughing.

"What was that for?"

I smirked

"I had to get you up somehow and you weren't waking up to my shaking of you,"

Jerome just grumbled and went to put on some clothes. (They weren't doing anything naughty I swear, it's summer and they sleep in boxers <3)

We got to our recording room and set it up for a hunger games.

*Jerome POV*

As we went into the hunger games I noticed that there were a lot of Merome names now. I wonder how that could have happened.

I run to spawn and get a stone axe instantly. I chop some fools up until one catches my eye. Merome_is_a_sin. He stopped me in my tracks. I was so shocked that he was able to kill me. Mitch was waving a hand in front of my face trying to get me to pay attention.

"Jerome, woohoo, earth to Jerome?"
"Huh? Oh I'm fine Mitch but I have to take a break,"

I leave from the desk and head towards the bathroom. Reaching inside of the draw where I kept my razor there was a note.

Sorry, noticed this piece of trash so I decided to throw it out

-Mitch

He couldn't trust me enough so he had to throw out the one thing that could make me feel good. I walk back into my room with noticeably less bounce in my step.

"Find what you were looking for?"
No but I feel sick so I'm going to sleep,"
"Okay then, have a good nap,"

Mitch let me go off to the bedroom for a small nap.