Chapter 8: The Decision

*Jerome POV*

I was worried about having to go back to school and to face everyone. I would still have to be in a cast and in a wheelchair. I ended up leaving Mitch and going to bed early to think about what I was going to do. Mitch came slid into the bed to come and talk to me.

"Jerome, you know that you don't have to go back to school right away,"

"I know,"

I rolled over and tried to sleep. I felt Mitch get up and leave to go to the couch. I couldn't hold it in and the tears broke forth from my face. MItch came running back in wondering what was wrong.

"I-I don't w-want to go b-back to school,"

"It's ok, it will be fine," Mitch said stroking my bacca hat.

I drifted off into deep sleep.

*Mitch POV*

I had decided that me and Jerome would get a house together. If my bacca was to be bullied at school, he deserved to have someone at home to look after him. As soon as he fell asleep I left him to go look at some houses. The prices of them were exponential. I got to the rest of Team Crafted and asked them if I could have some help with the situation. They all agreed that they would send some money.

=Next Day=

"Jerome, wake up,"

"Hmph,"

"I've got a question to ask you,"

Jeromes sleepy brain slowly ticked that over.

"What is it?"

"D-do you want to buy a house for us together? It would mean that you could be closer to me everyday,"

"M-Mitch, I would love to but-"

I cut him off with a kiss. It was decided. We were moving in together.