Chapter 2- The drawings

Tw-None

*Tubbo's pov*

I sat in my first hour class, drawing in my notebook, I do this in most of my classes and since class hadn't started yet, I looked up and stretch, cracking my back in the process. When I did this I saw a tall figure walk in, the new kid, this was his second day I believe, after a moment of me just staring at him, I snapped myself out of my daze and went back to my notebook that had scattered drawings everywhere.

On the sides where bees and nuke symbols, don't ask why, I just like learning and drawing them.

In the main part of the paper where more detailed drawings, stuff like people. Sometimes its of my class mates, don't judge why, I think its a great way practice to draw someone and sometimes if I feel confident, I'll show them the drawing, but that was rare for me to do, showing people my drawings.

My thoughts were stopped by an annoying loud voice, Tommyinnit.

Tommyinnit, the most popular kid in school, he's in music and plays the drums, and I can say, he is amazing at the instrument, I mean all I do is play piano and people rarely notice me or anything I do.

Tommy's loud voice echoed in the room, I don't really know who he's yelling at but he is. Then the teacher walked in and told Tommy to shut up and then started class.

Lunch wasn't the best place for someone like me, a loner, someone with no friends. I had a cold lunch packed with me so I just sat at my usual table, by myself, if im being honest it was kinda sad, but I didn't mind sitting by myself, plus during this time I normally draw so I pulled out my notebook and flipped to the last page I was on, and my eyes landed on the person I was drawing...the new kid?

Out of all people why him. I mean I have drawn everyone in that class but why him? Everything about him looks boring, but also interesting, I shrugged it off and continued the drawing.

The bell rang, telling us to go to class. I threw my trash away and walked down the crowed halls.

And of course in my luck, I bump into someone, and my stuff drops to the floor, I got down and started to pick up my stuff.

"I am so, so sorry!" I apologized.

"No. No its ok, no need to be sorry" Said an American voice...wait American? I looked up to see the new kid picking up my notebook, which had opened when it fell. I think he was looking at the drawing, since he was just staring at it. It was hard to see his facial expression since he has a mask and glasses. He looked up, I was prepared for them to ask why I was drawing students or that I was weird or something.

"This is really good! Your really good at drawing, keep up the work!" He said, handing me the book.

I hesitated but still grabbed it, I said a simple thanks and walked off to my next class.

For the last part of the day, the new kid keep jumping back into my mind, he was interesting, always wearing a mask and glasses, he never takes them off. Maybe he was the kid Tommy was yelling at, I mean, the kid is fucking tall! Or maybe its because im short, idk. But I have a feeling that this year will be different, don't know how, but it will.

The final bell rang, signaling it was time to leave, I got all my stuff and went out the door, I was looking at my notebook wondering what im going to draw next, when I bumped into someone...again, I looked up to see the new kid.

He chuckled.

"You really like bumping into me" He said, I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Oh-uh, yeah I guess so" I said with a small chuckle.

"I never got your name?" He said.

"Toby, just call me Tubbo, please" I said, he's probably gonna use, Toby, like everyone else does.

"Well nice to meet you Tubbo, im Ranboo" He said putting a hand out to shake, I was shocked at first and I hesitantly grabbed his hand and shook it. I mean no one ever uses the name I prefer.

"Ranboo isn't your real name, right?" I asked, a brow raised.

"Well no, but like you, I prefer the nickname then my real name" He said letting his hand go from the shake.

"Well I have to get to Volleyball practice,  I'll see you later Tubbo!" He waved and walked off to the gym, while I walked out the doors and towards home.

This is going to be a different year.
———————————————————
821 Words

Hello everyone I hope you liked this chapter. It was originally gonna be Ranboo's but decided to do Tubbo's.

But anyway, if you haven't read my last book please read it, im also trying to get 150 votes on my last story, because i'll be doing a face reveal! So if you want to see my face, vote if you haven't.

Anyways, i'll see you in the next chapter, love you, bye!