Chapter 19- Court

Tw: Idk, nothing? (I have no clue how courts work, so bare with me)

*Ranboo's pov*

I sighed as I sat in the brightly lite court room, I had to miss the rehearsal with the group for the day.

This was not where I wanted to be.

But this is the sake of who get's custody over me, whether it's my wonderful mother or my dead beat father.

Quiet chatter filled the room before the judge to come in, I slouched in my chair, playing games on my phone, board out of my mind.

"Mark! Sit up!" My father scolded as quiet as possible, I just rolled my eyes and sat up, not bringing my attention off my phone.

"Who you texting sweetie?" My mother asked, I sat next to my mother, who's on my left and on the other table right next to me was my father who sat on the edge seat to sit by me.

"Oh, no one, just playing games" I replied, a smile on my lips. I wish I was texting someone, realistically Tubbo, I wish I was talking to him, but since he's at school, I won't bother.

"But you wish you were~" My mother smirked and nudged my shoulder, giggling as my face turned bright red as I whined.

"Stoooooop" I complained and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Ugh, gross, when you come with me Mark, im gon a make sure your straight" My father boldly stated, crossing his arms.

"Sure father" I agreed just to make him happy, if he did get custody, therr was no way of me not being straight.

"All raise" Someone stated loudly as everyone in the court stood as the Judge made his way to the podium, and when he did, he motioned for everyone to stand.

"We are all here today for who will get custody of Mark Beloved, is that correct?" The Judge asked, brow raised.

"Yes your honer, that is correct" My mother replied, sitting nice and straight, so I mimicked her posture.

"Alrighty than, let's get this going shall we?" The Judge said, flipping through some paperwork, this was going to be awhile, that's for sure.

----

God was this boring, so far it was mostly fighting over who get's me, the Judge had non of that and shut them up quickly, thank god, but Im just so nervous.

Im hoping my mother get's full custody of me, I don't want half or full time with my father, im praying to ever god I can think of.

----

Surely this was almost over right? Like I went to give my testimony or whatever, and just answered any questions that was thrown my way.

Currently I have no clue what the odds are, my father is coming up with these makeshift lies about mother to seem like she's the bad guy in this situation.

It was hard enough to sit in this court room with the people behind me, relatives of both sides of family.

To say the least, I hate majority of them, mostly my fathers side... Yeah you can take a wild guess on why. I mean a lot on my mothers side are pretty cool, but I try to avoid a lot extended family members.

I just sigh. When will this be done and over with.

-----

"Alright, have we got our results" The Judge asked the Jury, which all nodded.

"Alright, let's sew now" He said looking at the paperwork.

My heart was beating rapidly, I swear it's going to explode out of my chest.

I was nervous, anxious, just so anxious, I fidgeted with my fingers trying to keep me calm, the key word was calm.

God how long is it going to take! Just say what I want to hear!!

The Judge sighed.

"The Jury has decided that the best decision for Mark would be that both parents will get custody of him, That Josephine will get him for half the week and Henry will get the other half" The Judge spoke, my heart dropped.

No. No. No! I don't want to spend anytime with that man! Even for half a week I don't want to go!

"What! No! I don't to! Please don't make me go!" I shouted, getting out of my seat.

"Im sorry but the decision is final" He said, he didn't even sound sorry for me, everything blurred as I sat back down, tears streamed my cheeks. This was not supposed to happen!

I felt someone hug me, a warm feeling as they hugged me, I felt loved in their arms, my mothers arms, the person who should fet full custody.

I sobbed into her shoulder, not caring about anyone else but her.

I felt other arms around me, more family, family that felt the same as me and mother.

She whispered kind and reassuring words to me, rubbing my back as I sobbed.

"Come on sweetie, we have to go" Mother said, lifting my chin up to look at my blood shot eyes.

I nodded, stood up and we started to leave hand and hand.

"Don't worry you'll start off with me first, but after school tomorrow you will have to go to your fathers" Mother said, sadness evident in her voice.

Great, one day with her then im off for a half week with my father.

Why does every god hate me, just let me have a happy family for once.

------
894 Words.

Hey look, im not dead! Sorry for practically abandoning you guys for almost 5 months but I hope this was kinda worth it.

It's kinda shit, but I hoped you all enjoyed it anyways!

Welp, I won't leave you guys like that again (hopefully) but anyways.

I hope you have a great day/night!

Love you, bye!💕