Chapter 14- Trying to forget

Tw-Mention of rape.

Yes im still on break, I just wanted to spoil you guys-

*Ranboo's pov*

I was furious, absolutely furious. I want to go back there and beat the guy up or even kill him, I just want him gone, he most likely traumatized poor Tubbo, my Bee, he was gonna do bad things to my Bee, my sunshine, my everything! (Geeze calm down abit, im joking kill the bitch)

"You good?" Tommy must of noticed my silence.

"No, im not, I want that bitch dead, he hurt the person I care about" I said, looking at the boy in my arms, tear stained cheeks, hickeys, bit marks and bruises all over his uper body.

I some times forget that the world isn't sunshine and rainbows, it's a dark place that you can't escape from, people will always try to make your life living hell, even to the nicest people, like my mother, she doesn't deserve this life, being forced by my father, I hope they get divorced soon, recently shes been in a better mood, talking on the phone constantly, blushing, Im pretty sure she found someone new to date, or well I hope.

"RANBOO!"

"What."

"You spaced out again" Tommy said.

"Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind" I said, I really did, it's not everyday that your...friend? Boyfriend? Me and Tubbo will have to talk about that, but it really isn't everyday someone you care about almost gets raped by some random dude.

We made it to Tommy's house and went inside, the house was empty no one was home, well I guess that makes sense, since Tommy's family literally work at the school.

We went to Tommy's room, which was upstairs and I set Tubbo on his bed and covered him with the blankets.

I just felt so guilty, if I was with him or I got to him faster this would have been all prevented, plus he most likely not gonna wear that skirt or any skirt anymore, which is kinda disappointing since he looks amazing in them.

"Ranboo!"

"Sorry Tommy" I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Your worried about Tubbo?"

"Of course I am Tommy, he didn't deserve that, any of that" I said making him sigh.

"I know Ranboo, he really didn't, but we can't go back it time to fix it" Tommy said.

"I know but still, I just feel so guilty" I said.

"How about we try to distract ourselves, let's choose a song to play for round two?" Tommy suggested.

"Fine" I sighed.

We started discussing songs, and we decided on the song, Misery Business by Paramore. I just hope Tubbo will be up for it.

After a few hours, Tubbo began to stir, and woke up.

"Hey sleepy head, how did you sleep?" I asked, he had the blankets to his chest, I quickly got a sweater and gave it to Tubbo, he immediately put it on.

"It's Tommy's I would have given you one of mine but we're at Tommy's place" I said kinda ranting.

Tubbo didn't say anything, he just crawled his way over to me and sat on my lap and buried his head in the crook of my neck, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

I quickly returned the hug, burying my head into his hair.

"Im sorry that I let that happen to you, if I got there sooner or was with you or-"