Chapter 9-An intersting day at school

Tw-little bit of blood, fighting.

*Tubbo's pov*

I buried my face deeper into what ever I was cuddling. It was warm and I didn't want to move.

It was rudely interrupted by an alarm, I groaned and buried my face deeper(if that's even possible at this point)

Until the thing I was cuddling started move.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a chest. Ranboo's chest.

My face heated up.

I felt Ranboo let go and get up, I got up.

"Morning boss man" I said while stretching.

"Morning Tubbo" He said his voice deeper.

My face goes hot again. No Tubbo, don't strat to simp for this man.

"You ok there Tubbo?" Ranboo asked as he stepped out of the bathroom, already dressed for school.

"Yeah, im fine boss man" I smiled standing up from the bed.

"So, I don't really have any clothes for you" Ranboo said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's fine boss man" I said, I walked over to his closet and grabbed another hoodie.

I grab my jeans and walked into the bathroom and got dressed, as much I don't want to wear my dirty jeans, I kinda have to since it's the only thing I can wear.

I slipped the black sweater on and this one also went to my knees.

The sweater smelled like lavender and vanilla.

I excited out of the bathroom and saw Ranboo on his phone.

"Hey Boo!" I smiled.

Ranboo looked up from his phone.

"Boo? What's with the nickname?" He asked, I just shrugged my shoulders.

My stomach rumbled from hunger.

"Can we go eat some breakfast?"

Ranboo nodded and we headed downstairs.

"Morning boys!" I heard Mrs. Beloved.

"Morning mom" Ranboo smiled sitting at the table, me following.

"Morning Mrs. Beloved" I said as she placed down breakfast, that smelled absolutely delicious btw. (It can be anything you like)

I devoured my breakfast in minutes, and I savored every bite.

"Thanks for breakfast Mrs. Beloved it was delicious" I said.

"Aww thanks Tubbo and your welcome" She smiled.

Ranboo took my plate and walked to the sink and placed the dishes in the sink.

"Thanks for breakfast mom" Ranboo said, hugging his mom.

Me and Ranboo got our school stuff and went to the front door.

"Mom we're leaving, and im taking the car!" Ranboo yelled to his mother.

"Ok sweetie! Don't crash the car!" She yelled back and we went to the car.

"Soooo want to listen to music?" I ask, sitting in the passenger seat.

"What do you have in mind?"

I grabbed the aux cord as Ranboo pulled out of the drive way and blasted rooftop run: act 1 from Sonic, just. Don't ask why.

"Really?" Ranboo asked, raising a brow.