Chapter 10- Round 1

Tw-none

Play song when told, also sorry for spelling mistakes or anything else, anyway enjoy!

*Ranboo's pov*

I sat there stunned at what just happened, my face becoming completely flushed.

It felt like time has frozen, I shook my head and started to drive home.

My mind kept going back to Tubbo and what he did.

I just kept trying to keep my mind on the road.

I made it home, after what felt like forever.

I pulled into the drive way, got out and went inside.

The first thing I smelt was dinner being made since, since it was around 4:30 to 5 p.m.

But the second thing I smelt was alcohol, my father must be drinking or something.

"Mom! Im home!" I yelled out to her.

"Hi honey! How was school?" She asked coming out of the kitchen, giving me a hug.

"It was ok" I said.

"Oh, what happened honey?" She asked, concerned.

"Well... Tubbo got into a fight with someone today" I said hesitantly.

"Oh, why did he get into a fight? Is he ok!?" She asked, now concerned about Tubbo.

"Mom, he's fine, He just got suspended for a few days" I said making her sigh in relief.

"But why did get into the fight?" She asked with a brow raised.

"Our other band member Tommy couldn't fix the mistakes he was making and got all mad at Tubbo and Tubbo got angry at him and they started a fist fight" I explained.

She sighed.

"As long as he's ok" She said with a smile and went back into the kitchen to finished dinner.

I went upstairs to my room and flopped onto my bed.

I felt my phone vibrate, I pulled out my phone and saw a text from the one and only Tubbo.

I smiled just looking at the name.

Bee💞
Hi Boo!

I smiled.

Me
Hi Bee!

Bee💞
Hry?

Me
Im doing fine Bee, hry?

Bee💞
Im doing good!

Bee💞
Are you excited for the first round on Thursday?

Is it really coming up that fast? I looked at the calendar and saw it was Tuesday only two days left, and where not even close to being finished with the song.

Me
Kinda, I mean where not even close to being done with our song.

Bee💞
True but I think we can pull it off if we practice!

Me
Yeah, but we kinda need Tommy too, so the entire song can be done.

I sighed, our song isn't going to be done by Thursday, where going to be eliminated right away.

Bee💞
I bet if we text him or his dad we can go over there and practice

Me
How would we get Tommy's dads number?