Chapter 13- Traumatizing Experience

Tw- Homophobia, Almost raped(Not by Ranboo)

*Tubbo's pov*

I shifted around and buried my head into what I thought was a pillow but that was quickly debunked since I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

I knew it was Ranboo, I mean why wouldn't it be them.

I snuggled up to them more, if that was even possible at this point.

I heard the door open, but I had no thought to it, since I immediately heard Ranboo's moms sweet comforting voice.

"Come on you two, stop being so cute and get up" She said, I could hear the smile in her voice, I just groaned and sat up, Ranboo doing the same.

That didn't stay for very long when I just fell right onto Ranboo, hugging him.

"Come on Bee, we have to get up" Ranboo said, I just hummed.

"Fine, only for you Boo" I said, still very tired.

"Awee, you even have cute nicknames for each other!" Ranboo's mom was basically fangirling right now.

"Mooommm!" Ranboo whined.

"Ok, ok im leaving" She said giggling.

"Also breakfast is on the table!" She said with a bright smile and left the room, closing the door behind her.

I got out of bed and went to the closet and "borrowed" one of Ranboo's hoodies.

"You are gonna steal all of my hoodies" I heard Ranboo said.

"Im not stealing your hoodies, im borrowing them" I said with a smile, grabbing more of Ranboo's clothes, since I didn't bring any to change into.

I decided to ditch the sweater and I grabbed a white button up, I digged around in his drawers looking for some kind of pants that would fit me but instead, all the way in the back I found 2 skirts, I grabbed both of them and unfolded them.

"Why do you have have these?" I asked them.

Ranboo looked over and their eyes widen and grabbed them.

"Where did you find these!?" They shouted.

"Umm in your drawers?" I said.

"Do you think we can wear them today?" I asked, giving them the puppy eyes.

Ranboo sighed.

"Fine" Ranboo said, with a smile and handed me one.

We got changed, I had a white button up with a dark blue-green skirt, also I had a cute little bow tie on.

Ranboo had a shirt with black and white sleeves with a corset on, with a black and white split skirt.