Long live the blood god

Hello everyone.

We all know about the loss of Techno.

I really didn't know how to address this or if I wanted to say something about it, but I felt like I had to say something.

I already said a message on my Tiktok the other day and just didn't know what to type here, so let me just rant about a few things while im typing this.

Technoblade was an honorable man, who's life was taken way to short, his life should have been longer, like so many other people on this planet, but sadly, cancer had to take everything away,  it took away a man that was loved by millions, it took him away from a father, a mother, a sister/brother.

Technoblade was someone who deserved to live, he brought so many lovable, chaotic, and amazing moments, he made amazing friends, an amazing fanbase, but it's so sad for it to end so soon.

Technoblade made everyone laugh and smile, for some slight frightened, especially when it was anything to do with pvp, like Mcc or Minecraft Monday.

Just remember everyone, Techno would want all of us to move on and be happy, I mean, the man made merch out of his death, what more did we expect.

But just remember all the happy moments, don't linger onto the past, just remember the amazing moments and move forward in life, for all we know, a new Technoblade could rise, even though they will never hold #1 in our hearts, it's always healthy to move on, it's what Techno would want, but if your still grieving the death, then grieve, but please do it safely but you will have to move on, just take your time and move on when your ready.

Now, let's share our favorite moment from Technoblade.

Mine is when he played Minecraft Monday with Dantdm a few years ago and when he played with the other Sbi crew in Mcc. But I also loved every single dsmp lore he did, but he also did so many more amazing moments and I would love to hear them :)

Thank you for reading.

This is my final silute to an amazing man, a man known as Technoblade.

Long live the blood god.