Chapter 11- The Waiting Game

Tw-None

*Tubbo's pov*

It was nerve racking as we waited.

I just hoped we made it to the next round.

That would be amazing if we made it.

All the groups were waiting anxiously, but were covered up by loud chatter.

Although I saw some people keeping to themselves and doing their own thing.

I saw a...girl? Boy? Person? Idk, it looked like they had their headphones on while reading a book. I believe their name was Kye, I know they played very well today, I mean we can all hear each other play but anyway, I saw surprised they joined, same with a lot of people.

Mr. Soot walked out and greeted the giant group of students.

"Good evening everyone!" Mr. Soot yelled clapping his hands together.

"You all did such an amazing job! And all of you should be proud!"

Multiple students cheered while some were just waiting for the results to see who got eliminated.

"Now, all of you can't move onto the finals, so all the judges carefully choose the next few bands to be eliminated" He said.

This was the most anxious part, waiting for your band name  to be called, well our band doesn't have a name yet since we've been fighting with each other 50% of the time.

We sat there waiting, my hands were so sweaty bit a few moments I felt someone grab my and squeeze it lightly, I look up to see Ranboo smiling at me and I smiled back.

After a few moments, Mr. Soot stopped saying bands that were eliminated.

My smile went wider.

We're still in this! We have a chance at winning! Ok let's not get ahead if ourselves.

I hugged Ranboo, Tommy joining in, and we just stated like that for a few moments.

I was just so haply that we made it to the next round.

"Hey, you guys were really good" I looked to see girl? Boy? Idk anymore, they had a haircut similar to Ranboo's but with chocolate brown hair and vibrant but also dull blue eyes.

"Oh ummm thanks? Do I know you?' I asked, looking down a bit since they were a few inches shorter then me.

"Probably not but im Kiko, im also in your math class (or maths for non American people)" They said smiling, showing their teeth with some looking like vampire fangs, it was pretty cool to be honest.

"Oh well hi Kiko, im Tubbo"

"I already knew that" They said playfully punching my arm making me chuckle.

"Kiko come on!" Someone yelled.

"Yelp, looks like I have to go bye" They waved good bye and went over to the person that was calling them.

"Who was that Bee?" I looked back over to my friends, do I count Tommy as a friend? Eh, who knows.

"Ewwww don't be flirting around me!!!!" Tommy said, making gagging noises.

"Tommy shut the fuck up before I beat your ass"  I said glaring at him, only for him to role his eyes.

"That was Kiko but im pretty sure you heard the whole conversation since you where right here" I said chuckling.

I could only assume that his face went bright red, since his ears were red, but who knows.

"I think we should get going" I said and the other two nodded and we started leaving the building.

"Boo, do you think I can spend the night again?" I asked, oh so very nicely.

"But there's school tomorrow"

"Don't care, you can just take me can't you" I said.

"Well yeah but-"

"No buts, I want to stay at your house for a sleepover" I pretty much demanded.

"Man you two just get together already, jeez" Tommy said crossing his arms.

My face flushed red.

I wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth.

"Tommy what the fuck!? Don't just say things like" I yelled, punching him in the arm.

"Owww what the fuck man" Tommy complained.

I rolled my eyes.

"So Ranboo what do...you th- Ranboo?"

I looked around to see him standing a few feet behind us.

"You ok Boo?" I asked walking up to him.

He shook and his head and nodded.

"Sorry about that, just I wasn't expecting Tommy to say that" He said rubbing the back of his neck and we continued to walk again.

"I know, I wasn't either" I said rubbing my arm, looking away from him, blushing harder just thinking about it.

"Anyway, what about that sleepover" I asked, shaking the thought out of my head.

He sighs and pulls out his phone.

"Fine" He said, texting someone, which I was assuming was his mom.

After a few moments he got a text saying I can have one.

"Come on then Bee, let's get going" I smiled and nodded.

"Oh wow just leave me here" We heard Tommy.

"Shut up Tommy" I yelled.

"Oh and have fun making out or whatever"

"TOMMY!!!!!" I snapped but he was already off running while laughing.

I rolled my eyes and me and Ranboo continued to walk to his house.

Laughing and joking the entire way there, without realizing that we were holding hands the entire way there.
———————————————————
867 Words

Look another chapter!

I hoped you liked this chapter!

Also all of the other OC's were made by some of my followers!

Kye was made by Hullo_stranger

Kiko was made by KikoLucifer

I'll add more OC's in later chapters.

Here's what the two look like, hopefully their ok

Anyway have a good day/night!

Love you bye!💕