Get to know the Author

Hello everyone!

I figured since so many people read this story and because I just hit 200 followers I would let you guys get to know me a little better and for me to rant to you about something that I need to get off my chest.

My online name is Coolmine89 or Coolmine23 depending what socials you follow me on, but just call me Coolmine or whatever you like, Im very open for any nicknames.

I have other socials like, discord(link in bio) Instagram(Coolmine86) snapchat(Coolmine23) and now Tiktok(Coolmine23)! So if you like my face or just want to talk to me you can follow any of these socials.

I won't share my real name online since I would like that private.

I am 16 years old and I am a sophomore/10th grader in high school.

I live in the United States in Wisconsin and yes it is very cold here (it was literally -15°F today) and no we don't have cheese in every single meal we eat.

I am 5'1-5'2, yes Im am short deal with it.

I use They/Them pronouns, Im Bisexual and I am non-binary.

I love Dsmp, mostly Ranboo and Tubbo content, duh I made so many books on Beeduo it's kinda concerning-

Anyways.

I love to draw, write, sometimes read and I have played the violin for about 5 years now.

I have been writing fanfic for about 4-5 years now, if your wondering what my first fic was on well I'll tell you. It's embarrassing to say but it was septiplier.

That's right everyone, the person that writes this cute beeduo shit used to be in the septiplier fandom. Do I regret being in that fandom? Yes, yes I do. I was traumatized at a young age, I was traumatized for all the fucking smut in that fandom, it was unbelievable in what people made them do, it was so bad that I either started to hint or started to write smut... I regret everything.

Anyways.

Am I in a relationship? Kinda yes, I am in a online platonic relationship, with the beautiful/handsome person by the name of Stranger or what you know them as Hullo_Stranger.

But im not in any irl relationships at the moment, I had two past ones thou, one was very toxic and only lasted a month and the other was decently ok and we lasted little over a year.

Ok sad stuff now, this may trigger some of you so be caution while you read.

Im am most likely depressed, the reason why I say most likely is because it's undiagnosed but im pretty sure I am.

I can become randomly suicidal, it's not every day or very often but some days It's so bad that I just want to end it all, but then I remember my friends and you guys. You guys keep me motivated to continue doing this stuff.

I have anxiety, more specifically social anxiety, I just get so anxious over nothing but after a little while of doing it, it's fine but other then that, I try to avoid doing things without friends or family. This is also undiagnosed.

My parent, more specifically my mother, said I might have depression but then proceeds to do nothing about it, same with my anxiety, saying she also has it but my anxiety is different then hers and also says to get over it. Like geez thanks man, that helped so much.

I have issues bottling up my emotions, since I never was social to anyone, even my own parents, I never really talk about my issues at a young age up to now.

I also have family issues, more with my mother then father, but I won't get into it because I don't like worrying all of you with my dumbass problems.

That leads into the next thing, I don't like telling people my problems because I feel like I would burden them, so I just keep most or all of my problems to myself.

Sorry for ranting about that stuff, it feels like I don't get to talk about my issues because people always start to talk about their issues or because my anxiety won't let me.

Again sorry for ranting.

Anyways I think that's all.

Sorry for going all sad and shit on you but I just wanted to talk about it.

Well until the next chapter of one of my stories!

Love you, bye!💕