34: Making Memories

Seb opened the door of his room and saw Lucie stood outside.  He grinned at her and beckoned her inside.  Lucie noticed that he'd changed into a pair of  black shorts and his team shirt.  His hair was still damp from his shower.

Once the door had shut behind them he pulled her into his arms and kissed her soundly. 

"Seb," she sighed against his lips. 

He lifted his lips slightly. "I want my prize Lucie," he murmured.  "I want you."

"You were amazing out there. I'm so proud of you.  Freddie was delighted, I called him whilst you were in the press conference.  And don't worry, you will be rewarded tonight."

He lowered his mouth to her neck, pressing featherlight kisses to her soft skin. 

"Now Lucie, I want you now."

"Here?" she said, her voice coming out squeaky.  His left hand squeezed her buttock and he used his right hand to reach out and lock the door. 

"Yes here.  I'm horny as hell and desperate to have you." His hands crept to the hem of her vest, pulling it up over her head and letting it fall to the floor. His head dropped and covered the soft swell of her breasts with kisses. "Tell me yes Lucie."

"Yes," she gasped.

Seb reached behind her and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. He sucked one nipple into his mouth, tugging on it with his teeth. Then he gave the other one the same treatment.

"So beautiful," he murmured as he let go. He pulled his team shirt off and pulled Lucie against him so her breasts were pushed against his chest. His hands snuck down the back of her shorts, pulling them down along with her underwear. She quickly slipped her sandals off and stood there totally naked in front of him. He took a few steps back and sat down on the sofa. He eased his shorts and boxers off.

Lucie felt even more turned on when he took his erection in his hand and began to stroke it up and down.

"Come here baby. I want you to ride me." She walked slowly over and straddled his thighs, his cock pushing against her entrance.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his shaft. She gasped as he filled her. She kept still for a minute whilst her body adapted to him. Then she started to move.

They stared each other in the eye as she began to rise and fall on his cock. His hips rose to meet her movements. His hands squeezing her buttocks.

He began to groan. "Fuck Lucie. Jesus, this feels so good." He began thrusting his hips up even faster, driving his cock as far inside her as he could.

Lucie bit her lip to stop herself from crying out. Seb moved a hand round and began to rub her clit. She knew she was very close to losing all control.

"Seb," she gasped. "I cant take this." He lifted her off of him and stood up. He laid her down on the floor and within seconds he was between her legs, pushing onto her.

"Lucie, I love you," he whispered in her ear as she dug her nails into his back, her orgasm hitting hard. She whimpered and that was enough to finish Seb off. He growled and came hard and fast inside her.

They lay still for a minute, both panting. Then Seb slowly withdrew. Lucie heard him curse.

"What is it?" she asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Lucie, I am so sorry. I didn't think. I'm such a twat."

"Seb, what is it? What's wrong?"

"Please don't hate me."

"I love you, you dopey man."

"Lucie I forgot to wear a condom." Lucie felt sick. She stood up and ran to the toilet. She knelt by it but nothing came out. She tried to work out if it was her most fertile time. After a few minutes she returned to the main room. Seb was sat with his head in his hands. "Lucie, baby. I'm sorry. I didn't do it on purpose. I'm so stupid. Please forgive me."

"Seb, we both forgot. How could I forget? I've worked it out. It's not likely because I literally only finished my period the day before I flew here. It's not just your fault. Look, let's not panic. We can get the morning after pill. I'm sure we can find it somewhere near here."

"I was just so desperate for you."

"As I was for you. Don't panic. There's nothing we can do about it now. So let's get dressed. I believe you have a debrief to attend." He nodded and stood up.

"Ok. Tomorrow first thing we will find a pharmacy."

Lucie hugged him tight. "Don't worry."

He kissed her head. "I love you."

"I love you too."

***

Lucie looked at the small pill in her hand. She put it on her tongue then took a swig of water, washing it down.

"There you go, all done," she announced. Seb breathed a sigh of relief. He drew her into a hug.

"I wish you didn't have to go," he said.

"Me too but I'm missing my boy and he's missing me."

"When can I see you again? Have you decided yet?"

"Seb. I really don't see how we can make this work. But I can't face never seeing you again. I'm so confused. I need more time to think."

"I'm going to Russia next Wednesday. After that I'll be heading to Asia. Then everything is pretty manic I don't know when I'll be able to visit. Are you sure you can't come to another race?"

"I'm sorry. I can't. Hope's got to have an operation and I'm going to be so busy at work. We can FaceTime. When the season's over maybe you can visit and I'll introduce you to Freddie."

"That's so far away, " he said, sulkily.

Lucie leant over and kissed him. "It's something to look forward to. Now come on. Let's go get some lunch before you have to drive me to the airport. "

***

Lucie looked out of the aeroplane window as it taxied down the runway. Her eyes filled with tears. She missed him already. How was she going to cope without his kisses? It was going to be a long three months. Possibly the longest three months of her life.

In the meantime she'd have the wonderful memories of her time in Monza. She laughed as she thought again of Kimi walking in on them. She smiled as she thought of her heart to heart with George. And she felt so happy when she thought of Seb. Her Seb. What a time they'd had. She wouldn't change anything for the world. But it was time to go back to reality. To the island. To the hotel. To Freddie and Joel. Monza would become just a memory.