|48| The Art of chasing Tainted dreams

Chapter 48: The Art of chasing Tainted dreams

___________________________________________

A/N: OKAY. so. Quick survey. It doesn't matter if you answer it or not, but I'd very much appreciate it if you do

Are yall:

○ Below 18

○ Above 18

???????????

Also, thankyou for answering haha cause-

_________________________________________

[M]

_________________________________________

Content Warning: This chapter contains explicit description. If you're uncomfortable- please kindly, skip the whole chapter. Yes. I said whole.

Recommended music:
• Only U my Girl - Banglpud
• Edta Noche - Norella
_________________________________________

The scent in the air remained, pricking at Taehyung's senses. It wasn't all that unpleasant, but it was too overwhelming for him to wrap his head around all of it. One might as well say, it was suffocating, but Taehyung wasn't one to complain, not when this very scent ignited his skin.

His returning-to-a-healthy-shade skin was ice-cold to touch but Taehyung felt himself set to flames on the inside, his guts reeling and twisting from the burn.

He felt the fabric underneath his palms, the towel soft against his skin. His hair- no longer sticking to his forhead, although ruffled still, with damper ends.

One minute he was kissing the Devil and when things slightly escalated, all sorts of signals began blaring in the mortal's head and there he was at the moment, sitting on an empty bed, mind floating and skin flushed as vibrant as dawn.

Taehyung dug the heels of his palms into his eyes and let out a stiffled groan.

Why is it that everytime he has to deal with something that's specifically related to Jungkook, his brain voluntarily chooses to shut down?

If it isn't confusion then it's always a complete brainrot.

Oh- and embarrassment with the sudden speech impairment? Taehyung has never seen (He has) so much bullshit even in the few of the Kdramas he has come across.

It was truly agonizing to Taehyung's upright and true self.

He peeked to his right towards the grey colored door through his curled fingers, hearing the shower that still ran.

He hung his head low, chewing his lips.

Panic had got to him first earlier and the first thing he blurted was of wanting to shower- ofcourse, that was just an excuse to calm his blazing heart, but now that he had showered, sitting down on an unfamiliar-yet-familiar bed of dark sheets somehow made him more uncomfortable.

He eyed the open door that led to the living room.

Taehyung glanced back at the door that was still shut close, the shower running. Once more he shifted his gaze to the opening that led to the living room.