~𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏!~

Hi! ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜʀᴀꜱꜱɪᴄ ᴘᴀʀᴋ-

Nah, I'm kidding lol. But welcome to my story! If you had seen the description, then you'd already know that I don't own Tangled, and it all belongs to the original owners/directors which are Bryon Howard and Nathan Greno. I do not own any pictures or videos that I may use, they all go out to the original creator!

In case you didn't see the trigger warnings, there will be:

~꧁༺ 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 ༻꧂

~꧁༺ 𝓢𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓻𝓮 ༻꧂

~꧁༺ 𝓢𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ༻꧂

~꧁༺ 𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓵𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓻 ༻꧂

If there is anymore, I will add it here! ^

A little bit of info about you! \/

.

~'-'_꩜ 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 ꩜_'-'

~'-'_꩜ 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 ꩜_'-'

~'-'_꩜ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯. ꩜_'-'

~'-'_꩜ 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 ꩜_'-'

~'-'_꩜ 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 ꩜_'-'

~'-'_꩜ 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 ꩜_'-'

~'-'_꩜ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 F/F ꩜_'-' (I put this because no matter the/your shape or the/your colour, you are beautiful , nobody can define who YOU are. YOU decide what you want to do with yourself, whether that be embrace it, or make a change to yourself. Don't let anyone force their opinions in your mind, your mind is very fragile.)

~'-'_꩜ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘴 2000 ꩜_'-'

Here is some extra info, if you'd like to read it! (Optional) \/

***

~꧁⊹٭You have a friend named Harry٭⊹꧂

-Harry is apart of the Royal guards, which is also your job! You became friends within the first hour of meeting each other. It was weird, because you never thought you'd click with someone as fast as what you did with Harry. Maybe fate was spicing your life up a bit?

~꧁⊹٭You have a friend named Nina٭⊹꧂

-Nina is simply just a seller in the town square of Corona Kingdom. You met Nina when you yourself was wandering around, taking in all the wonderful work that was put into this community for it to turn out like this. It was amazing. Despite looking around at the buildings, you had failed to notice a girl with short brunette hair walking your direction, it seemed she too was taking in the view of the town square. You turned your head back around, but it was too late. A crash of impact could be felt on the front of your body, knocking you back slightly. You grunted in surprise at the sudden appearance of a woman who was slightly smaller than you, who was standing in front of you with, what looks like, a panic-stricken look. It seemed she had figured out that you were a Guard, then.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am! I wasn't watching where I was going! I-I'll pay for any damages caused, if you like! I-" The poor girl didn't get time to finish her apology, before she heard light laughter erupt from the Guard who was simply taking this all in.

"Hey... it's alright! No, there won't be any need for you to pay for any damages that I may have. After all, it was a small collision. Nothing major!" The guard beamed, "Plus, I'm more concerned about you. Are you hurt? Did the butt of my sword hurt you anywhere? If so, I wouldn't mind treating you for it. Free of cost." The smaller woman was taken aback. Guards were known to be nice to the folk around here, but never did she think she'd be looked after by one.

"Oh! Oh.. I-I'm okay! Thank you though! Ah, if you don't mind me asking but, what is your name?" Curiosity had pecked at her like a crow, as she at least wanted to learn the name of the kind guard. Speaking of, they simply smiled showing their top row of pearl white teeth.

"A bit rude not telling me your name first, yet you ask for mine?" They replied, a cheeky atmosphere present, "I'm only joking. My name is Y/N! Or, if you like, you may refer to me as N/N. Now, what is your name? I can't keep calling you Ma'am if I come across you again. Well, that's if you like to be referred to as 'Ma'am' for anonymous reasons."

"My name is... Nina. Nice to meet you, Y/N." A smile was creeping slowly on her face. The female guard simply grinned in return.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Nina."

"Same to you, Y/N."

Perhaps you wouldn't be so alone in life from now on.

꧁⊹٭Here are some keys to remember!٭⊹꧂

~ Y/N= Your name~

~L/N= Last name~

~H/C= Hair colour~

~H/L= Hair length~

~F/C= Favourite colour~

~F/F= Favourite food~

~F/FT= Favourite feature~

~BFF/N= Best friend name~

~B/D= Birthday~

~D/L= Dominant Leg~

~D/A= Dominant arm~

If there is anymore, I will add it here! ^

~Italics, bold and thoughts~:

~If a character is to talk in their mind it will look like this:

-'What should I have for dinner tonight?'

~If something in a sentence is being exaggerated/with a tone, it will look like this:

-That doesn't mean you should do it, stupid.

(It will be in either bold OR Italics.)

~If a character is speaking (dialogue) it will look like this:

"I... think you're a dumbass personally."

(However, I do think we all know this, but just in case.)

~Flashbacks will look like this:

~Flashback!~

Flashbacks will ALWAYS be in Italics, and it most likely won't make sense if it is just in the middle of a chapter. Flashbacks will start with ~Flashback!~ so you know when... Well, a flashback starts. At the end of one, it will say ~Flashback end!~

If there is anything else, I will add it here! ^

That's it for now!

If there is anything I may have missed, I will add it onto this page, whether that be detail about you, more key words, triggers etc. etc. Anyway! I do hope you enjoy the story that I created out of nowhere! See you all on the next Author's Note! Bye! (˶◕‿◕)ノ✿