꧁༺~𝓒𝓱.3 ~𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾...𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻?~ ༻꧂

A/N! I'M ALTERING THE GUARD'S OUTFIT BY THE WAY! IT WILL BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT. ENJOY THE CHAPTER! P.S.  I added this song because I like it, and if anyone wanted to know it, its here. I put the one with lyrics on too :) Enjoy! ❤

'Oh? Well this should be fun.'

Forcefully, I twisted the knob of the door and swung it open. Dust rose from the floor at the sudden force, and I could see daylight streaming from the window opposite me. The rays of sun pooled into the room as fast as it could, as if trying to wash away any darkness that lingered. I stopped for a minute to take in the newly discovered room. To my left, there was a large, queen-sized bed. Deep purple drapes hung from the frame that bordered the bed. Was this room for the Princess? When she grew up? Well... IF she was still here WHEN she grew up. The colour choices were quite mature. The Duvet and pillows were a matte purple, with white sheets. Golden accents were decorated around the edges of the pillows and duvet, clearly royal colour choices. In the middle of the bed, there printed, was a beautiful Gold flower- No, not just any golden flower, The Sun-drop Flower.

A flower so holy, it was said to have been casted from the heavens, down to Earth. A flower so admired, many have tried to seek it out, and have it for themselves, but to no avail. There are no others like it, it is truly a blessing. Actually, it was said that the Queen, Queen Arianna, was pregnant but heavily sick. Folks in the kingdom had heard about this and ventured out far to find a cure. One night, a group of Guards had returned with a beautiful gold flower. The queen was given it in a bowl of water, as it was said that the flower had healing aspects to it. Thus, a miracle baby was born. The now lost princess.

Around the bed, there were various other things- a bedside table with a cabinet underneath and a table lamp on top, a large double chest at the foot of the bed, a built- in wardrobe (quite a large one at that too) and a vanity set.

Stepping into the welcoming room a bit more, you cast your gaze upon the vanity that was just to the side of the window. It was up against the wall, opposite the bed, and had a clear view of the objects that laid in front of the mirror's gaze. The mirror was painted with golden lines weaving in and out of curves, like a sly serpent. A mould of many flowers decorated the top part of the mirror- an arrangement of all sorts. Tulips, Roses, marigolds etc. On the right hand side of the vanity set, there was a large set of drawers. Mahogany oak was the choice of colour and wood, as so was the large double chest, and built in wardrobe.

'As if a built in wardrobe wasn't enough.' You thought. You knew you shouldn't, technically, be snooping in a room you shouldn't be in in the first place, but it's for an important cause. A cause you have a rough idea on. The walls were painted a lavender colour. On the roof- Which was quite high- was a hanging chandelier. It wasn't too big, and wasn't too small. Just right.

Suddenly, a thought came to you.

'Hold on a minute. I didn't come in here to awe at a fucking room, I came in here to inspect suspicious fucking behaviour.' You felt a little wrong for waltzing into a room you're forbidden to enter, but you did. You had to.

'To protect the kingdom.' Would be what your chief would say. Mind you, he was the type of person to go against an order, only to throw back a logical, made-up reason of some sort. Half the time, you didn't know what processed through his head.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when a creaking of floorboards was heard from behind you. Wait. Behind you?

'I'm the only one in he-'

Rough hands were wrapped around your shoulder and smacked roughly onto your mouth. Fortunately, you have a very quick reaction time thus making you go to grab your sword out of it's scabbard, only to find it wasn't there.