꧁༒☬~𝓒𝓱.11 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽. ..~☬༒꧂

A/N: Let's have a change of... perspective ;).

Nina's POV:

The town was always packed to the brim with people around noon time. Always on a Friday too. In a way it's sad, yet somehow nice to see people coming out and socialising with others. I find it sad however, as I have started to notice a few homeless people recently... Poor beggars. As of a few weeks ago, I've went out of my way to try and help them, with the leftovers that don't sell at my small business. Or rather, what I spend with the little money I have to provide for them. I've noticed that this world relies on money- how it's going around. Money seems to solve all problems for the rich...

Yes, I do admit that I have certain... feelings for the Monarchy, but not our King and Queen, they themselves are very nice to their people. I just never liked the system they follow. As I wonder through the bustling street, I notice that there are more guards on duty. I furrow my brows.

'This is sort of weird. Usually there is only 4... Why has it almost doubled?' I thought that maybe it's the increase in robbery, or even just because the Chief has ordered so.

'But why?' I shake the thought away for now, and continue my little stroll. This community is truly beautifu-

"Hey, have you heard? A guard has gone missing or something?" A voice came from nearby. My ears listened in, peaking my interest. The person they were talking to simply hummed, agreeing.

"Yeah, and I think another guard had a fight with them by the waterfall. Wait, it was a girl too, right?" The second voice questioned. Wait. A girl? Suddenly, this community didn't seem as beautiful anymore. Not that it was with all the robberies and stuff-

"Yeah! I think I saw some features? I could make out Y/H/C hair, and gorgeous Y/E/C. She was like.. like a human Goddess! Beautiful..." A third voice pitched in, speaking dreamily. Wait, that description, sounds very familiar...

My brain rattled on for a person, that I knew, fit that description.

'Y/H/C...'

'Y/E/C...'

'Like an absolute godde-'

And that's when it hit me. Y/N fits that description perfectly. Wait, Y/N is missing? I felt cold. I felt sweaty. I felt horrible. How? Why? When? Many questions zoomed throughout my brain as such fast speeds, it almost hurt to think about it. I felt bad about not seeing her for a while... When I saw her last it was... Wait. Wait a fucking minute. That's when it dawned on me...

I.

AM.

A.

TERRIBLE.

FRIEND.

My eyes widened, my mouth was gaping open, my body stiffened and I felt like the world's biggest dumbass.

'I should've seen her days before... I haven't seen her AT ALL this week! GOD, I'M AN IDIOT!' I was mentally screeching at this point. Instead of waiting any longer, I decided I should find another close friend of mine, to tell them the news.

Harry.

Now, let's play a game of 'Where's Harry?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
After about a good half hour on trying to find the man, I was very nearly on the verge of giving up until I spotted a mop of familiar dirty blonde, scruffy hair. Was that Harry? My assumption was further proven right when I heard his obnoxious voice ring out- laughter.

"HARRY!" I shouted, hoping he'll hear me. If that didn't catch his attention, I should hope my loud ass breathing will, felt like a marathon trying to find this man. It seemed to work because the said-man started whipping his head about, trying to spot the source of voice. I simply raised an arm, waving it. His eyes finally landed on my hunched over figure, as he started to make his way over, not without saying goodbye to his friends.