꧁༺~𝓒𝓱.7 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽~༻꧂

"So... Come to join the party?"

Green eyes mixed with brown eyes, as they both continued to stare at each other. Goldie fluttered her eyelids and exhaled out in disappointment, bringing a hand up to pinch the bridge of the nose.

"Flynn... She's meant to be recovering, not being squished half to death by you... Give her chance..." Her voice softly rolled out for all to hear. A deep chuckle was let out as arms were immediately unwrapped from your frame. You stumbled forward slightly, but managed to regain your balance. You sighed in relief. Once Flynn got himself out of the wardrobe, a heavy silence lingered in the air, until you yawned.

"Hey, Goldie? Is there any possibility that I can rest somewhere? I'm really tired and in agony..." You drawled out. The Blonde woman nodded and wordlessly guided you to a large purple bed. The one you seen before entering your hiding spot.

"You can take my bed, for now. You shouldn't do anything that requires moving your shoulder much neither- give it chance to heal up, okay?" The young woman smiled. You simply nodded and without protesting, you slid into her bed, wincing when you felt a sting. A soft, feather-quilted duvet engulfed you, and your eyelids immediately started to shut. You yawned for the last time, and your eyes met Flynn's hazel eyes. Sure, you had a lot to say to him, but you were grateful that he managed to get you to someone who could help you.

"Thank... you... Bandit." You managed to whisper out loud enough for said bandit to hear. Although you were in a well-deserved sleep by now, he smiled at your words of gratitude. He sighed out and pulled a chair up silently, sitting on it so he could keep an eye on you. His fist met his cheek, as he relaxed his head on it- looking at your sleeping form.

"You're welcome, sweet cheeks."

.

.

.

.

~Time skip to a few hours later brought to you by Flynn being double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon~

Your once heavy eyes fluttered open with ease as a dim world surrounded you. You furrowed your eyebrows and rubbed your eyes gently, rubbing the fatigue away. Your mouth forced itself open as a yawn slips an escape through your lips. For a few minutes, it was just you sitting up right, trying to gather yourself together for the day- or night- ahead of you. Once you were aware, you gently swung a leg over the side of the bed, and then the other. You placed your hand on either side of you, and counted from three.

"One..." You balled up your fists.

"Two..." You bent your elbows.

"Three!" You pushed from the bed, but that deemed to be a bad idea, as pain took over your body like a possessed doll. You fell back onto the bed, and that only hurt you more. You cried out as you bit your lip to keep yourself from screaming out any more. Your heavy breathing from your nose was all that filled the room for noise. Tears pricked at the corners of your eyes like needles, threatening to pierce through the cotton sheets and create a wet patch. Suddenly, multiple patters of what can be assumed to be footsteps entered your hearing range, a jiggling of keys and a twist of a knob. You trained your eyes on the door, waiting for something to happen. Just as the door opened, a stream of light came bursting through the crack of the door, and increased in size as the door opened more. There, two figures stood- small and large. Man and a woman.

"You seem to be awake now- we heard a shout from downstairs, are you alright?" a young voice spoke out. Must of been the Blonde one.

"No, I'm sleeping, of course I'm awake now, t-that's why I shouted out! I just... landed funny is all..." You tried to explain whilst in agony, and trying to keep your vision clear. It seemed neither one of them took the lie, but it was all you could say to hide the fact that you quite literally can't get out of bed.

"Right, and that's why your shoulder isn't leaking red fluids through the bandages and on to the bed sheets." A deeper voice spoke, must be Flynn. You huffed and placed your good arm beside you, pushing down on the bed so that you can at least be leaning on your good arm for support. It seemed as if the pain subsided a bit, and it was slightly more tolerable. Having a minute to situate yourself, you took a glance at the doorway, expecting to two people there before previously to be there still, except they weren't.

"Looking for us? We're to your right." You immediately turned your head to the right, only to be face to face with hazel orbs and a smirk. Flynn.

"Hello there, Sleeping Beauty." Your once pained face morphed into one of surprise and then switched to a deadpan expression.

"It's too early for this shit." You muttered.

"It's 5 o'clock in the evening, what do you mean?"

"Well, it's 10 o'clock at night somewhere in the world, so, I think I'll go back to sleep, where I can finish the storyline of my dream thanks." You snapped back in a matter-of-fact manner. The recipient of that comment only sighed and got off the bed, who you now noticed was holding a bandage.

"Well, I was going to change your dressing, but I think I'll leave the old one on a little bit longer after that rude tone, happy suffering!" Flynn cheered as if it was the thing that made him the happiest the most in the world, to which you wouldn't even doubt. Your eyes expanded a millimetre as you tried to twist your words to him.

"Well, I didn't exactly say you could leave neither, and you've got the bandages already so... you might as well." You tried to justify your reasoning to him, but he just smirked at you. Once again, he sat back down and turned his torso to you.

"Well, I would change them, if you were sitting up, that way it's easier for me, and for you, so... get up." He retorted. You scoffed.

"Can you..." you paused and inhaled deeply, sort of dreading your next few words, "At least... help me...?" If you felt humiliated then, you definitely felt humiliated now as his signature smirk only grew with your discomfort of that question.

"Well, of course! But... what's the magic word, princess?" Flynn teased. All humiliation flew out the window as soon as he said that, and was replaced with absolute annoyance and the urge to hit the man with an iron chair. You turned your head his way and glared as harshly as you could. He wasn't fazed and kept up the act.

"You listen here, you oversized fuckin' clown ass looking motherfu-" Your rant was cut off when you felt something placed over your lips. His finger. His crusty ass, motherfucking dusty musty finger.

(Lmao, y'all thought nahhh not yet)

"Nasty, but I like your enthusiasm." He simply commented before digging a hand behind your head, and taking his finger off your lips, only to be placed under your back.

"This feels familiar." You scoffed, and he simply chuckled in response, before gently lifting you up. You felt slight pain as he did so, and you expressed it.

"Ah, you fucker-" You hissed and pinched his arm in retaliation. He didn't show a reaction and simply continued to lift you up to a sitting position. Once you were situated, you glared daggers at him and curled your fists.

"Woah, ease up princess, I'm only helping." Flynn tried to assure you, but you just ignored it and looked away from him. After a few moments, you sighed and turned your head back to him, silently nodding at him to go on and change the bandages. Taking notice of the slight approval, he unravelled the bandages, and grabbed some tape to secure the dressing. You didn't feel like saying anything in that moment, and just enjoyed the silence that followed.