꧁༺~𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 (𝓹𝓽.2)~༻꧂

You felt the bandages peel away from your arm, soaked in blood. Relief washed over you as the cold air hit your blood soaked shoulder; wipes going around the area to clear away any of the blood, but the feeling of his fingers brushing your shoulder blade made you feel something peculiar and so you shivered at the contact. It's as if you could describe the roughness of the tips, how callous his hands really are.

'I actually think I've lost the plot.' You concluded. Once again, you sighed out, but something about your sigh didn't go unnoticed by someone.

"What's on your mind?" A voice disrupted you. You glanced to your right to see Flynn's eyes trained on your shoulder, his eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly as he carefully cleanses your shoulder. You turned your eyes back to the wall opposite you, thinking of the recent events that took place.

"...Nothing, really." You lied. Flynn scoffed and you turned to him agitated at his response.

"That's bullshit and you know it, princess." He said openly. He wasn't lying though. You didn't exactly want to bother him with your 'friendship problems' but if you leaked a little bit of it to him, he would be satisfied that you opened up to him just a little, right? You thought it would be fun to agitate him first before you open up to him.

"Ever had friends before, Bandit?" You smirked. It seemed as if he didn't like your question, and jabbed a finger at your injury, resulting in a cry of pain from you.

"AH! You sadistic piece of fuckin' shit, I swear to fucking god that when you get a severe injury like what I did, I swear I'm not gonna fuckin' patch you up, I'll leave you to fuckin die you sadistic motherfucking, dumb looking-" You were cut off by something tight being pulled across your injury and you realised it was the bandages.

'Wait a minute, do I have a shirt on?' It took you a moment to realise your predicament. You sat there, confused, flustered, humiliated and every other emotion under the sun. Your cheeks were ablaze, and your body temperature rose. Flynn felt the change in temperature just by the heat radiating off of you.

"Uh, you've suddenly gotten really hot princess, are you okay?" He asked. You whipped your head around to him, hissing in pain, but your eyes wide like saucepans. It took him a minute to realise what he said as his eyes too widened as wide as yours. His mouth opened and closed many times as his brain racked for an apology, compliment or anything else- just an answer.

'I mean... I'm not exactly wrong to be honest- NO! What the fuck... But... she is curvy not gonna lie- Okay, that's it, I give up this shit.' Flynn sighed and closed his eyes momentarily, before opening them up again, gazing at you with an apologetic look.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean... for... to... God, I'm..." He was struggling to pick his words, meanwhile you stared at him gone out. Sure, you were always complimented for your looks, but you didn't think it would be taken out of context this badly, considering he was only asking out of your wellbeing, "What I'm trying to say is I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable like that, I... I noticed the sudden rise in temperature... Not that... Well..." He whispered at the end with a smile, before wiping it off and clearing his throat. His little switch in behaviour didn't go unnoticed by you, though. You realized what he was trying to say, and so you decided you'd want to have a little fun with him instead.

"Oh? You think I'm hot? I feel honoured." You chuckled. Flynn simply huffed a smile- happy you didn't take it the wrong way.

"Well, I think you should also take in to consideration that you are practically half-naked in front of me. As a guard, I don't think you should have let your guard down like that as easily as you did." The man logically stated with a smirk. You seemed to realise that he was right, and was stuttering for an answer of any sort.