꧁༺~𝓖𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻~ (𝓟𝓽.2)༻꧂

~Third Person~

A vast open field with large cliffs surrounded the area. A large waterfall from the top can be seen trickling down at immense speed. A hint of fresh salt water was evident in the air each time you inhaled. Shrubbery and small vegetations seemed to be growing out of the cracks that slithered in the rocks, like a camouflaged lion in the savannah. Meaning it wasn't truly noticeable unless you took a closer look. A large, stone tower was built in the middle of this hidden wonder world. It almost seemed as if this build was abandoned, but it doesn't seem to be collapsing, somehow. Might be due to the fact that there is a resident residing in it.

The problem Flynn had, was that, the only way up the tower, was climbing. But, in this case, all he'd have to do, is call out a name. Rapunzel. Or, in Rider's case: Blondie. Flynn didn't really have the greatest first encounter with the young girl, well, young woman. He was hit on the back of the head with a steel frying pan, not expecting to be hit. He woke up to be strapped down by... hair? He was very much confused and disturbed that day.

"Blondie! Let down your wig!" The male called out. A few seconds later, long, blonde, shining hair could be seen flowing out of a window, and falling gracefully to the ground like a feather. It stopped short just above the ground, enough for the man to at least make a makeshift lift out of it. For himself. The only problem is... He's not alone. He looked back and forth between the woman in his arms, and the golden 'magical' hair. He didn't really believe it was magical, but just went along with it, for the sake of the woman with the long hair.

Flynn had two options: One. Wake up Y/N and figure out a way to get up, or two... don't wake her up and struggle to figure out a way to get up. He thought that waking her would probably be better, as they would both work together properly.

"Hey... Y/N. Can you wake up for me?" Flynn gently whispered to the sleeping H/C. The woman in question stirred against him- slowly starting to come alive once again. Her dull solid E/C eyes, soon turned to a shiny iridescence, full of life. It was beautiful. Her eyebrows furrowed, and then relaxed once she had adjusted to the bright environment, compared to the dark, dreamless state she was in just moments ago. Her pupils dilated, taking in the light. Her mouth opened to speak, but was cut off to Flynn beating her to it.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." He teased the dazed woman. She only scoffed in return and rubbed at her eyes to take out any sleep that was formed in the corners of the eyes.

"I shouldn't have to be in your arms, but I'm vulnerable and injured, and in this very moment in time, I trust that you haven't taken us anywhere sketchy." Y/N said in a raspy voice. She cleared her throat quickly afterwards. Rider simply smiled nervously at her, but that soon dropped as soon as he realized what he had to ask her.

"Yeah uh... do you trust me enough to actually be a little bit more closer than what we already are?" He said. He could of said it differently, now that he repeated it back to himself what he had just asked the confused woman in front of him. She took a moment to think of a response, soon coming up with one.

"That depends on what you mean. How close are we going to be to each other?"

"Well, as close as this sort of..." he was unsure of his plan himself. Y/N just stared at him. blankly. She sighed quietly and asked if she could get out of his arms, to which he allowed. The woman stretched out her tense muscles, but hissed at the pain in her shoulders. She sort of forgot about that. When she opened her eyes, she must of been blind beforehand or something, but there seemed to be long hair coming from the sky, except it wasn't; Long blonde hair, more specifically. She took a moment to take in her surroundings. A trickling waterfall, a sketchy ass tower with hair pouring out of it, large ass, towering cliffs that just intimidated Y/N, and a guilty looking bandit. Even Imperial looked confused at Flynn's choice of area. You simply looked at Rider with a look that read: 'Why the fuck are we here?'