Chp 22: Hmmm someone is missing, I wonder who it could be??

I sat up, yawning so big my jaw cracked, and stretched my arms up to the ceiling. I rustled my hair and looked around my room groggily.

'Damn, thought they might've wanted to see me when I woke up or something...'

I slid out of bed and cracked my back before shuffling over to my door and out into the hallway, dragging my feet on the floor on my way to the kitchen.

As I walked in, the first thing I noticed was that the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers were showing signs of stress; pacing, zoning out, and tapping the heels of their shoes on the floor.

"What the fuuuck... is happening?" I asked, blinking myself awake. "What's wrong?"

Reiji looked over, not showing any upset emotions on his face, but his body language showing all of his feelings. "Yui has been kidnapped."

I groaned. "Seriously?!!! What, it's like you guys aren't even keeping an eye on her! I just got back!!"

"Actually," Reiji responded. "It's been 3 days-"

"HEY, I'M ALREADY FUCKING STRESSED, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AND BE A BITCH ABOUT HOW WE WERE PROTECTING HER?!!" Ayato cut him off, stomping up to me. "IT'S NOT OUR FAULT SHE WAS TAKEN!"

"WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU WEREN'T WATCHING HER WELL ENOUGH CAUSE NOW SHE GOT KIDNAPPED AGAIN!!!" I shouted back.

Suddenly the Sakamakis and Mukamis were all yelling at each other and at me. Shin and Carla just standing in a far corner, watching the scene with little interest.

"SILENCE!" Shuu yelled over everyone's voices.

When everyone had shut up, he continued to say, "Who's fault it is that Yui was taken doesn't matter. How we are getting her back matters. Does anyone have any ideas?"

No one said anything.

But then, I got an idea.

"Actually, I think I know some people who might be able to help." I said, putting my hand on my hip.

———Time Skip———

Bi-Bestie:
Hey bitches, can you guys help us with something?

LameLoser:
OH MY GOD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEENNNNNNN

DrunkBetch:
GEORGIE ITS BEEN YEARS WTF

Marinara:
GEORGIE WHERE WERE YOU?!!!!!

Bi-Bestie:
Oh, nowhere, really.
Just getting experimented on and turned into a demon, you know

Marinara:
AWESOMEEEEE WHAT

LameLoser:
NICEEEE BUT ALSO WTF

Bi-Bestie:
Guys I'm really sorry, but how fast can you get over to me? We really need help.

DrunkBetch:
Say no more, I'm on my way

LameLoser:
Same here

Marinara: Me too

I looked up from my phone, and a second later, three fabulous looking people appeared in front of me, all striking sassy poses.

I smiled. "Hi guys."

"Georgieeeee how's it been??! What you said over text, WHO THE FUCK DID IT I WILL KILL THEM." Lauren, a.k.a. DrunkBetch, growled.

"NO, no. It's okay, I'm fine, don't worry about it, seriously." I held my hands out to her.

Marina, a.k.a. Marinara, rolled her eyes. "Well, you used to say that alllllll the time, but you weren't so 'fine' then, now were you?" She said teasingly, walking up to me.

"Yeah, yeah. But this time I'm fine for real." I hugged her.

"Girlll, you look great though." Brooke, a.k.a. LameLoser, lightly punched my shoulder. "What did you need help... with?"

Their voice trailed off as she and my other friends gawked at the mansion behind me.

I turned my head to see the brothers, along with the First Bloods, filing out the front door.

"Oh yeah." I shuffled over so my friends and I made a line facing the boys.

"Guys, these are my friends, Marina, Lauren, and Brooke. And these are the Sakamaki's, Mukami's, and... the First Bloods." I gestured to who I was introducing as I said their name.

Lauren reacted first. "Oh cute! I love vampires! They're so cute and boring and bloodsucky and weak hahaha." She skipped over to the group of Sakamaki's and booped Ayato, who growled. Marina rolled her eyes from next to Brooke.

Lauren skipped back over and leaned on Brooke and Marina, all three of my friends clearly inspecting the group in front of us.

"Wait a minute... they're not human?" Reiji said after a brief and awkward silence. "What are they?"

"Lauren here is a succubus, Marina is a vampire, and Brooke is an Adler." I gestured to them.

"Wait, but didn't you grow up human?" Ayato raised his hand like we were in class.

"Yes." I said, without any expression on my face. "This is why I wasn't surprised to find out you guys were vampires, remember that? Our first day here?"

A collective "Ohhhh..." came from half of the Sakamaki's.

"ANYWAYS. Introductions are over, and we need to come up with a plan to save Yui." I said.

"Do you even know where she is? Or who has her?" Lauren asked.

"..."

"Seriously?" I deadpanned.

"Well, we didn't recognize the scent that he left behind. It smelled vampiric but... impure." Reiji said, crinkling his nose.

"Like a half-blood? You said the Mukami's smelled sort of like that before?" I asked him.

"No, it was something else, I couldn't tell what." Reiji responded.

"I know who it was." Shuu said, monotone as ever.

"Who?" I asked.

"An illegitimate son of Karlheinz." Shuu answered, staring deep into my soul.

I furrowed my brows. "What?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ok thats the whole chapter lmao, like 873 words 😭

anyways, im really glad im finally coming to the end of this story, as much as it's grown on me haha

also, please please please check out the announcement i posted on my profile if you havent already !!

ta ta !
- danny